“A great surprise.”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Barcelona
“A great surprise.”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Blink and you will walk past this unassuming little place on 2nd Avenue. I have walked the area many times and failed to see anywhere which grabbed me to eat. A colleague mentioned it in passing and we decided to give it a try.
Just walking in through the door , I knew it would be good. 2pm on a Tuesday and there were about10 people giving it a nice atmosphere.
The burger selection was great and I went for a spicy choice which was really good and I would say possibly the best burger I've ever had!
What a great find, will be back next visit.
It is casual , sort of Cheers with burgers and beer.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank 400driver

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Burger and a Beer?”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

The filling station is a hole in the wall that gives you everything you desire from such a bar. The beers they have on tap are very unique, you may even get a dirty look if you order a generic Bud product. The staff is always friendly and quick to serve.

I am one of their Mug Club Members. For the same price as any other beer, you get 4 oz more. After doing the math, you make your membership fee back in only a visits. Plus, you get a unique metal tab to put on your key chain to claim your mug when you walk in.

The food is pretty good. They are famous for their tater tots. The wings are great also and they have a few unique sauces you can't find anywhere else.

• Visited September 2013
San Pedro Sula, Honduras
“Overrated.”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Not as good as I expected to be. Price is good, but food regular and the place is not pretty at all. There are much better places in Miami .

• Visited August 2013
“Yum Yum...but super casual”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

This is the bar you hung out in college. And it smells like it too. But, once I got used to that, I was ready.

The staff was great. Just attentive enough - and I think they actually liked their jobs.

I had the "Hearse" burger - which isn't as much of a dare as it sounds. Very spicy, and very good. Tots are as promised. Drinks = Cold. And not for much money. I can't wait to try the Pulled Pork.

Yes, it's a dive bar. But sometimes, that's exactly what I want. On this particular night, it fit the bill. I'll definitely go back.

• Visited August 2013
Miami Beach, Florida
“Top 3 in Miami”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

The atmosphere is good to hang with some friends chill and have some good beer. Awesome burger, delicious BBQ sauce and amazing T-tots

• Visited June 2013