“Top 3 in Miami”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed August 7, 2013

The atmosphere is good to hang with some friends chill and have some good beer. Awesome burger, delicious BBQ sauce and amazing T-tots

There are newer reviews for The Filling Station

Reviewed July 11, 2013

I'm not sure what is it, but something in this place makes me order at least once a week. Every time I open Facebook and I see special of the day I feel like having but there!!!! Absolutely fantastic!!!!

Reviewed June 13, 2013

I really like this place. I have only visited twice, but would definitely go more often if I didn't live 2 hours away. The menu has a good variety of sandwiches priced very fairly. They also have a good selection of craft beers on draft and in the bottle. We were there yesterday and I got the portabello sandwich with sweet potato waffle fries and it was delicious. The staff was friendly and attentive.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

If you like eating an average burger in a dive type place, then go here. Service was average... Atmosphere needs much improvement.

Reviewed April 27, 2013 via mobile

Great atmosphere for a bar, but the burger was not the best in the world. My husband is a burger fanatic and thought it was average at best. I had the chicken with Parmesan which was pretty good and would recommend it.