“To good to be simply "bar food"”
Review of The Filling Station - CLOSED

The Filling Station
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed October 27, 2012

As the prices in the area are going up and up, this is a great place to get some bang for your buck. The food is delicious and the staff is very attentive and nice. Don't miss the tator tots.

WeCookManagement, Owner at The Filling Station, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2012

Hi Downsouth8670,
Thank you for letting people know that we are fighting the good fight to keep our prices low and our quality high. I'm glad to hear that the food and service was great.
Hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed July 17, 2012

Stopped in for lunch - decor is cool - small place. Heard the burgers were awesome.
Pleasant surprise was that they had bells on tap- ( Michigan brewery ) - sounded like they rotated them regularly. I got the sargento burger (not on menu) sans the egg. I hear great things about egg - but just can't make myself do it. Comes with tots and came out looking good. Burger was absolutely amazing. I can't wait to go back and have another. The respect mobile burger was what everyone talked about - but I wanted bacon - not pulled pork on the burger. Maybe next time. And there will be a next time - very shortly.

Hey RJ24R2,
First I would like to thank you for the kind words, and second, I have to apologize for the delay in responding. The truth is, as embarrassing as this sounds, i just found us on this site. I thought that I should begin with that so that you would know that I truly do appreciate you helping us spread the word about us. I hope that you have been back in the past 6 months.

Reviewed June 25, 2012

This is a dive- in the best way. Really good unassuming food and a nice draft beer selection that changes frequently. As out-of-towners, we discovered that Wednesday is trivia night and that was quite entertaining. Loved the sweet potato fries dipped in honey!

wetlandfan,
Thank you so much for coming to visit us on your trip...and we are glad you liked us enough to write about us.
"This is a dive-in the best way" might just be our new slogan! We wear that description proudly.

Reviewed April 28, 2012

We stopped in this place after doing some tours all day. It was a day the weather started to turn so we head for this place my friend had inputed to his GPS. No trouble in finding it in downtown MIAMI. Even at rush hour. Then you have to pay for parking oh well like home.
But I had my usall. Cheeseburger with fries and Soada. The guy behind the bar took our order. Had a great time. Atmosphere is ok for a bar.

PTL1954,
Thank you for stopping in and enjoying the food and giving us the title..."Another Great Little place".
We really appreciate it.

Hope you had a great trip!

Reviewed April 5, 2012

You couldn't find a better place to kick back and relax downing a cold one. The food is priced just right and the food selection is what you would expect at a pub. The hook is the ambiance and the service. The filling station sits right in the middle of downtown Miami, but you would miss it if you're not looking for it. This is my first time after being in brick ell/downtown area for four years and my only regret is not to have come before

Hey Jazel330,
Thank you for the great words. We all appreciate it when someone likes us enough to help spread the good word. Thank you!
I hope that you have been back since you live right over the bridge.

Thanks again,