“Zuma is the absolute best choice for fine dining in Miami..Don't miss this amazing dining experience!”
Review of Zuma

Zuma
Reserve with OpenTable
Zuma is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 4,201 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: zuma, located in the heart of downtown miami, brings chef rainer becker’s internationally acclaimed style of modern japenese cuisine to America. already renowned in london, hong kong, istanbul, and dubai, zuma miami offers a sophisticated cuisine philosophy of flavorsome, modern Japanese dishes in a fun and vibrant environment inspired by the informal dining style called izakaya. the menu is comprehensive and alluring. dishes are authentic but not traditional with bold, intense flavors and an emphasis on simple presentation acquired through quality ingredients. izakaya style means that dishes are designed to be shared at the table.
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed April 24, 2014

AMAZING experience at Zuma! We ate at Zuma in February and did not have a positive experience. I sent a review through trip advisor and received a response in 24 hrs asking for a number for the manager of Zuma to reach me. Myieon called me immediately and was extremely apologetic about the experience we'd had. She made it very clear to me that she was concerned about what happened and listened intently to my concerns. She invited us to be her guests the next time I was in Miami so we could truly know how special this restaurant is. She is the type of manager all restaurants should strive to have.
We dined at Zuma on April 23 and it was an out of this world experience for both of us. From the moment we arrived, everyone who interacted with us was gracious and professional. Miyeon greeted us immediately and was sincerely happy to be our host for the evening. She selected a special menu of her favorite dishes for us! She checked on us throughout our meal and made sure we were enjoying everything. The floor manager, Ai also greeted us to reassure us that Zuma was prepared to make our evening as special as possible. Jennifer, the expert sommelier, arrived at our table with an excellent champagne to start our meal. We discussed the types of wine we preferred and she helped us select the wine to compliment each of the many wonderful, delicious dishes we had. She was warm, friendly and stopped by our table often to check on us. Her choices were perfect and it was obvious that her knowledge of wines was immense. Eric was our waiter and we both enjoyed his personal interaction with us during our meal. Great sense of humor and so very cool! He made us feel as though we were his only guests! Marcus was awesome too..he explained each dish to us in detail. I've never had a staff so professional and attentive the entire time. The food was beyond description..The chefs are genius!
Zuma will be my absolute favorite dining choice in Miami and can't wait to share how special this restaurant is to everyone I know. If you are looking for a dining "event" this is where you want to be!

• Visited April 2014

• Turkish first
“Expensive, and loud, but a fantastic experience overall”
Reviewed April 24, 2014 via mobile

This is an Asian fusion restaurant embedded in the lobby of the Epic Hotel in Miami. While I was staying in the Viceroy next door, I specifically wanted to dine at Zuma because of the great buzz I had been hearing about the food. I travel extensively, and if have to say that this was one of the best meals I have had in recent memory. The best way to experience the food is to order dishes for the table so everyone can share. They kept coming in sequence, rather than the usual appetizer followed by entree, followed by dessert......it made an otherwise boring business meal into a fantastic dining experience. Certainly order the maki rolls, they are among the best I've had. The crowd is super chic, it felt like a giant party was taking place. For me, there was only one negative - the overall noise level very high to the point that it made conversation almost impossible. But in the end, if you want a great meal in a very chic lively atmosphere, I highly recommend Zuma. Enjoy.

Visited April 2014
Lugano, Switzerland
“Best Sushi ever”
Reviewed April 13, 2014

Sushi + Miami = ZUMA, this is the best place, the food is amazing and the service too. If I'm in town I try to go there always. Prices arent so good ;) but its worth it.

• Visited October 2013
Athens, Greece
“Incredible restaurant and ambiance”
Reviewed April 12, 2014

Loved zuma, we went for sushi, drinks and appetizers, all were unique and fantastic. It is hard to find a table so search opentable for available times. Really fun lively place at night.

• Visited March 2014
Miami Beach, Florida
“THE best restaurant in Miami”
Reviewed April 10, 2014

I'm very picky with everything related to food so when I say this is THE best restaurant in town, I mean it!
The food is just amazing. My favorites are the Hamachi and the beef tataki in the cold dishes, the foie gras, the skirt steak from the grill. The desserts are really good too. Let's face it, it is really hard to find a restaurant where everything is good from A to Z! They also have an extended selection of wine, sake and cocktails. I love their sparkling sake Mio.
The service is amazing, the waiters there will go the extra mile for you. Really hard to find good service in Miami.
The décor and ambience are just awesome too.
Everything is just amazing in this restaurant. I'm sure this is all due to an excellent Management.
I have NEVER been disappointed in that restaurant so I recommend everyone to go there.

• Visited February 2014

Been to Zuma? Share your experiences!