“Best Meal ever”

Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Special occasions, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: zuma, located in the heart of downtown miami, brings chef rainer becker’s internationally acclaimed style of modern japenese cuisine to America. already renowned in london, hong kong, istanbul, and dubai, zuma miami offers a sophisticated cuisine philosophy of flavorsome, modern Japanese dishes in a fun and vibrant environment inspired by the informal dining style called izakaya. the menu is comprehensive and alluring. dishes are authentic but not traditional with bold, intense flavors and an emphasis on simple presentation acquired through quality ingredients. izakaya style means that dishes are designed to be shared at the table.
Reviewed November 19, 2013

We went to Zuma in October 2013. We ordered their signature menu and what followed was the best meal we ever had. They served about 12 dishes plus dessert, all of them were unique in flavor and tastiness. It will be very hard to find another restaurant as good as this. My advice: do not die before going to Zuma, you will miss a lifetime experience.

2  Thank MarcioNejaim
Write a ReviewReviews (3,178)

Reviewed November 17, 2013

I was told by all my friends this is a must... outstanding food great people watching. My experience. We were brought right to our table no waiting, service was fast and the appraisers were outstanding, which we had to Google while at our table. Our experience was disappointing which I totally contribute to our server. She was no help in directing us on selection and answer questions. I felt like I was in a Foreign I country trying to understand the experience. The people watching was outstanding... we did not order any main course just finished up our drinks and left.

3  Thank Jerry35886
Reviewed November 12, 2013

I sat down 3 hours after my reservation. The manager kicked me out because I complained by the wait. I returned my starter because it was cold! Go to juviA!!! The lobby was cool, I give five stars for atmosphere

5  Thank 888KJC888
Reviewed November 11, 2013

dinner on a Tuesday night.. was amazing.. crowded and noisy but wondrous..i would put this fusion food against any, including nobu.

2  Thank cej1
Reviewed November 9, 2013

This restaurant defies description. Everything about it is superb. The decor, the service and the food -all excellent. We enjoyed a wide variety of items from the menu. Nothing disappointed.

2  Thank Cynthia G

Been to Zuma? Share your experiences!