“Miami Sightseeing Hop on Hop Off”
Review of Miami Local Tours - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Miami Local Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Lowest prices on Miami City Tours, Everglades Tours, Miami Boat Tours, Miami to Key West Tours, Miami to Orlando Tours and much more!
Reviewed April 23, 2012

We really enjoyed our tour of South beach on top of the hop on hop off bus in Miami. The kids loved sitting on the double decker bus. Got to see all the major attractions of Miami with informative tour guides. The city tour was nice too. The only thing to keep in mind is time. Start early in the day and ends at 5pm. We got stuck having to take a city bus back to our car which was at the beach and we finished with the city tour on Biscayne Blvd at 5pm.

4  Thank CatyMontreal

Reviewed February 6, 2011

There are a couple of Miami tour companies offering tours of the Everglades. Although I would not consider a tour of "Gator Park" to be a true tour of the Everglades, options are extremely limited for those who choose to/prefer not to rent a car and depend on public transportation or tour companies. Unless you are willing to pay top dollars, none "really" get into the Everglades (such as Shark Valley area).

Things did not start very well as the tour company was approx. 10-15 minutes late in picking me up from my hotel. Once we made it downtown to the "transfer" terminal (some people were heading to a different tour), there was a bit of mass confusion as we had to wait for others to show up for the tour - this resulted in a significant delay - which virtually wiped out any extra time that would have been available at Gator Park to either shop for souvenirs or grab a bite (not that Gator Park is a great place for either but at least, the option would have been available). So overall, this tour was very rushed.

The commentary provided to/from the Everglades was minimal but ok. Staff at Gator park were friendly and the experience itself quite acceptable, although we had to "run" from one activity to another (airboat ride, and gator show - did not have time for picture with Gator) For the price, this isn't bad, especially if you are a solo traveller or maybe as a couple. For a family, I'd recommend instead to rent a car and do a "true" tour of the Everglades by yourself

6  Thank ottwatrvllr
Reviewed January 1, 2011

this was a good tour of the city, lasted about 2 hours. for $25, it was definitely worth it. the tour starts at bayside mall (we took the one at 1pm), in front of the los ranchos restaurant and drives through coral gables, miami beach, coconut grove, little havana (where there's a 20min break near some cigar stores and a mcdonalds), around downtown, and comes back to bayside mall. we didnt take the boat since we were going on a separate cruise.

even though it was a fully enclosed bus, we could see everything clearly from inside. the tour guide was knowledgeable although sometimes hard to understand with a heavily accented narration (i can understand most accents, i have my own). overall - well worth the price and good thing to do early in your trip so you can get a good sense of the attractions and choose where you want to come back to spend more time.

5  Thank srinimax
Reviewed December 22, 2010

I go to Miami all the time, this time I needed a transfer to Fort Lauderdale (4 people and 8 large suitcases). I got impressed how organized they were, I talked through the live chat, they gave me the quotation I paid using the invoice sent through pay-pal with my credit card and in 10 minutes it was all solved. I had tried many shuttle companies before that didnt even responded my emails. Additionally they speak English and Spanish, very good service, I recommend!

6  Thank RonnieFerreira
Reviewed November 3, 2010

I come to Miami often. I always bring my family. This time I was looking online for a company that will do it all for me and my family in Miami. Miami Local Tours picked me up from the Airport. Took me to my hotel (which they provided). We went on an Everglades Tours (prices cheaper than any other website I saw online). Picked me up from my hotel and took me to Port Everglades for a Cruise and after the cruise, picked me up from Port Everglades and took me to the airport to go back home!!! FLAWLESS!!!!
A++ Recommended!!!!