“Must see!!”

Santa's Enchanted Forest
Ranked #75 of 354 things to do in Miami
Reviewed February 1, 2014

it was magical, great for kids of all ages!! great food, great rides and the enchanted forest is amazing. definately would visit again.

1  Thank debb17

Reviewed January 2, 2014

Went with family and what a rip off. The entrance was expensive for what was offered. The types of crowds this place attracts is scary. Save your money and visit Miami's Metro Zoo.

3  Thank Buddyjr848
Reviewed December 28, 2013

I went with a group of 12, my fam came from texas!! The kids had an amazing time, adults also, great food, entertainment!! I would always come back#!#

Reviewed December 27, 2013 via mobile

If you've been to a carnival or fair anytime in your life, this one is not much different. Typical rides. It seems promising when you walk through the gate and are distracted by all the different Christmas lights and decorations (plenty of photo ops) but once you actually enter to where the rides are, there's nothing Christmas themed inside. It was about $60 for two adults. A slice of (crappy) pizza was about $4. We had fun on the rides but it wasn't really worth it.

4  Thank dlax0
Reviewed December 26, 2013

I am a big researcher on trip advisor. I read all the reviews and looked at their website before we went.

We paid $130 for my family of 5, with boys ages 10, 6, 5. We got there at 5 when it opened. The $130 included the rides. But there were many attractions that you had to pay a extra $5 to ride. Lines were long and we considered buying an express pass, which was an extra $20 per person, so we didn't.

The rides didn't post the height requirement at the begin inning of the line. We would wait for 20 minutes to then fine out my 5 year old was too short. This happened several times because it was to crowded to cut up to the front to see the height sign.

Safety was an issue here. No one ever checked that our ride car was secure on any ride and we could have gone flying out at anytime.

The facilities were not as clean as I would have liked.

Plenty of food and everything you would expect from a carnival.

2  Thank Roni J