“Waste of money”

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Waste of money”
Reviewed December 27, 2013 via mobile

If you've been to a carnival or fair anytime in your life, this one is not much different. Typical rides. It seems promising when you walk through the gate and are distracted by all the different Christmas lights and decorations (plenty of photo ops) but once you actually enter to where the rides are, there's nothing Christmas themed inside. It was about $60 for two adults. A slice of (crappy) pizza was about $4. We had fun on the rides but it wasn't really worth it.

4 Thank dlax0

Ambler, Pennsylvania
59 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 67 helpful votes
“Never going back”
Reviewed December 26, 2013

I am a big researcher on trip advisor. I read all the reviews and looked at their website before we went.

We paid $130 for my family of 5, with boys ages 10, 6, 5. We got there at 5 when it opened. The $130 included the rides. But there were many attractions that you had to pay a extra $5 to ride. Lines were long and we considered buying an express pass, which was an extra $20 per person, so we didn't.

The rides didn't post the height requirement at the begin inning of the line. We would wait for 20 minutes to then fine out my 5 year old was too short. This happened several times because it was to crowded to cut up to the front to see the height sign.

Safety was an issue here. No one ever checked that our ride car was secure on any ride and we could have gone flying out at anytime.

The facilities were not as clean as I would have liked.

Plenty of food and everything you would expect from a carnival.

Visited December 2013
2 Thank Roni J
Homestead, Florida
“Great Family Fun!!”
Reviewed December 23, 2013

From excellent food to rides for family members of all ages, Santa's Enchanted Forest is a wonderful Christmas-spirited theme park with hundreds of rides and attractions. It's a family tradition for many and a whole new world to others. Think of it as a Christmas-Disney World. Lights as far as the eye can see, Christmas characters from Rudolph to Santa Clause, and the yummy elephant ears and candy apples give Santa's Enchanted Forest a five star rating.

Visited November 2013
Pembroke Pines, Florida
“Best Christmas Park ever.”
Reviewed December 18, 2013

I have been going to Santa's for 20 yes now and I must say the park gets better every yr, my kids have grown up going their and look for forward to go still to this day when it opens, my get to enjoy taking my grandkids down here now, I meet one of the one of the owners and he is one of the sweetest persons u could ever meet, very friendly and was very helpful, I will always go to Santa's as long as it stays open, I live in Pembroke Pines and drive down there a few times that it is here,best Christmas park I have been too.

Visited October 2013
Plantation, Florida
“The Ultimate Christmas Attraction! A Definite Must in Miami!”
Reviewed December 17, 2013

You get a FANTASTIC bargain when you buy a single day entrance or a SUPER FANTASTIC bargain when you buy a season pass! I know my family has gone to several carnivals besides Santas and spent the same or sometimes even more for unlimited ride wristbands. And they usually have around only 20-25 rides, no shows, and definitely do not have the food selection you will find at Santas. At Santas you will get over 100 rides, live shows, and food you can not find at other carnivals. There is just no comparison between Santas Enchanted Forest and other carnivals. Recommend it to everyone!

Visited January 2013