“I remember why I stopped going”

Santa's Enchanted Forest
Ranked #75 of 354 things to do in Miami
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We went this year simply because we live nearby and my son wanted to go. Usually his grandparents take him but I decided to give it a shot. Immediately we were greeted by a rude parking attendant. Then the mobs of teens roaming the parking lot could be heard yelling obscenities clear across the lot. The price of admission is outrageous. Everything went okay until we got to the area with the rides. The smell of vomit was heavy in the air. Apparently maintenance doesn't clean up puke. There were so many people crowded into such a small area that it was a hazard to my 4 year old walk. I had to carry him through this mass of humanity. Finally get to the ride he likes (the kiddie coaster that looks like a dragon) and we wait in line for 45 minutes. Once we get seated I notice that there is a broken seatbelt strap and the attendant just said "Just hold on." The food is overpriced and all in all it's a bad time. I rated poor based on the fact that the first portion with the lighting display is rather nice.

3  Thank Sergio B

Reviewed January 17, 2013

I go here every year with my three kids (3-6-9). To me, it cannot compare with other Florida parks but if you find yourself with kids of similar age in Miami, this place should entertain your group for one evening. Dont expect much more than a "Country Fare" atmosphere.
To save some $, look for discounts from area supermarkets for entrance tickets (Sedanos's, I think).

Reviewed January 14, 2013

Lots of rides, lots of lights and holiday displays. A bit pricey on admission and food and drink but we had a really goosd time!

Reviewed January 14, 2013

the kids loved it of course. they are young enough not to remember what they went on last year, and this time they were old enough to go on some of the roller coasters and stuff! so they had a great time! as a mom, with the exception of the restroom atendants which were really nice, everyone we ran into was soooo rude!
i dont know if i would be willing to go back next year, to get that kind of treatment. plus after it was all done, we ended up spending quite a bit of money on i dont know what!!!!!!
i dont mind if the rides are the same as eery year, but youre there to have a good time and everyone is happy and in a festive mood..... and then you meet the attendants at the attractions and it makes you run out of there as quickly as you can!

1  Thank Lia H
Reviewed January 9, 2013

I took the kids to SEF this past weekend and nothing has change from last year , well I take that back the prices are higher this year. But the rides , decorations and food the same. They really need to do something about adding something new to it, but the kids had fun and that's what's important.

1  Thank BUorD