“What A Waste ! Do NOT Waste Your Money !!!!”

Santa's Enchanted Forest
Ranked #79 of 354 things to do in Miami
Reviewed November 2, 2012

I went to Santa's Enchanted Forest last night which was opening night with my family.
Haven't been to in many years, since was a kid.
From what I remembered it was so much better.

- It was lacking many Christmas lights. Not that many being that it is suppose to be a Christmas forest. Used to have so many lights. Not anymore.

- Many of the displays looked that they were old, dirty, and need of fixing. Needed to be painted. Looks as if you took them out of the trash or something.

- The ground in general is in need of major repair. In fact you were just patching potholes last night. You don't do that on opening night and that makes it worst. Perhaps for next year you just need to pave the whole area and make it better to walk on and safer.

- Many of the vendors booths were not open. One of them in particular only could sell one item since their truck of deliveries haven't been received yet and haven't got many things including ketchup.

- Some of the rides were not opened either. There was one, a roller coaster, that was still being being built.

- Not too many rides in general and not that good.

- The 2 or 3 shows you had they were all either starting at the same time 7:00 PM or within 30 minutes of each other. Not possible to see them all because of the times that are scheduled.
Couldn't see any of the shows.
You also advertise on your web site to have a magic show and there was no magic show at all. I was looking forward to that since I am a professional magician myself and I specialize in children's magic shows.

- Petting zoo is advertised on your web site and there was no petting zoo at all. Many of the other things you advertise on your web site weren't there and as it was suppose to be.
To me that is false advertising.

In general and in my opinion and from my experience in general wasn't worth it and a waste of money !
Woudn't recommend it to anyone at this time since it is not what you advertise and is what it looks to be.

Very dissapointed !!!

4  Thank Javy3

Reviewed November 1, 2012

I read people's comment that this is tacky and I must agree with that but I don't see that as a bad thing! It's full of Christmas decoration and lights, fun attractions, I really enjoyed my afternoon spent there!

Reviewed September 9, 2012

lots of rides, the food is a little pricey for what they have (a corn cost $3-$4), you can have a lot of fun during the night with all the different rides and games..

1  Thank ClauMiami
Reviewed September 7, 2012

This is a lighted park, nice to see once, with lots of fair rides. Children will enjoy it, but I found extremely expensive for what it has to offer.

1  Thank yumuri806
Reviewed September 2, 2012

I always saw the commercial advertisement on tv. It looked like a great place. However, the place is always packed!! a lot of people, parking 2 miles away, pricey and the lines are too long. Do not recommend it...