“Amazing”

Santa's Enchanted Forest
Ranked #75 of 354 things to do in Miami
Reviewed November 1, 2012

I read people's comment that this is tacky and I must agree with that but I don't see that as a bad thing! It's full of Christmas decoration and lights, fun attractions, I really enjoyed my afternoon spent there!

Reviewed September 9, 2012

lots of rides, the food is a little pricey for what they have (a corn cost $3-$4), you can have a lot of fun during the night with all the different rides and games..

1  Thank ClauMiami
Reviewed September 7, 2012

This is a lighted park, nice to see once, with lots of fair rides. Children will enjoy it, but I found extremely expensive for what it has to offer.

1  Thank yumuri806
Reviewed September 2, 2012

I always saw the commercial advertisement on tv. It looked like a great place. However, the place is always packed!! a lot of people, parking 2 miles away, pricey and the lines are too long. Do not recommend it...

Reviewed August 31, 2012

The entire place smelled of puke and of course because it was in Miami the entire place was over priced and your practically get nothing for your money. I also had a coupon to go in and the lady at the register told me it didn't work on the day I had gone there. However the coupon and the website failed to say this.

1  Thank Aaron M