“The Floridian spirit is definitely alive on this catamaran!”
Review of Caribbean Spirit

Caribbean Spirit
Ranked #28 of 244 Tours in Miami
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome aboard the Caribbean Spirit offering public sailing cruises and private yacht charters for individuals, small & large private & corporate groups aboard South Florida’s newest most spacious and comfortable fleet of catamarans. Sail Parasail Jetski Watersports 1/2 day Adventure pass.
Reviewed February 3, 2013

My friends and I took the Caribbean Spirit catamaran on Thursday, January 31st with Captains Guillermo, Joe and Terry. I can't say enough great things about our trip or the friendliness of the crew. They're genuinely interactive with passengers, knowledgeable about local info and really set the right mood with a fun reggae playlist during our trip. We were lucky enough to only be booked at eight people for our cruise, so it felt like a private charter. The fact that you're allowed to bring your own food, drink and alcoholic beverages was more than I'd expected. They'll even graciously store your beverages for you at the bar and serve them for you at no cost! Just make sure you tip accordingly - that is a perk that definitely deserves monetary appreciation. The ride out was picturesque and calm. Make sure to take full advantage of the inflatable trampoline when you're anchored near the reef - tons of fun! What makes this trip very enjoyable is the fact that it's not "tourist cheesy"; It's an honest Floridian experience that will allow you to let loose and enjoy the simple pleasures of the Florida lifestyle. We will definitely be back again with more newcomers! Thanks again guys from Anastasia, Andy, Lauren and Tavia.

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"bayside marketplace"
"a lot of fun"

Reviewed January 23, 2013

From the time you speak to the first employee by phone you can see how everyone involved with this company is accommodating and wants you to have a great time. The boat is clean and the staff is professional and very friendly and knowledgeable. My only sugggestion is that more snorkeling equipment is needed. There were not enough masks and goggles for everyone and people were told they would have to share. If I did not get equipment, I would not have been happy to wait until someone finished. They were offering a special for the month of January which made it very affordable for four of us. I highly recommend this company and look forward to taking another boat ride with them.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

We took the day sail out of Miami and had a wonderful time. The captain and crew were great and spent alot of time with us. We wished we could have stayed on for the Sunset Cruise!

Reviewed January 6, 2013

We took the evening sunset cruise with our two kids. It couldn't have been nicer. We saw dolphins swimming off the side of the boat, the sunset was lovely, the quiet of the sails on the catamaran were lulling (as was the cool soundtrack). Our favorite part was that we could sit next to the netting at the front of the boat and were literally just above the water. So much more fun than the usual commercial cruises! Highly recommended.

1  Thank jrs
See more reviews
Reviewed January 6, 2013

My wife and I (seniors) went for a day sail on the Caribbean Spirit, out of Bayside in Miami, Florida. It was perfect. We have zero complaints or suggestions. We powered out of the "harbor," and had a glorious sail. We anchored at a sandbar, and we swam and relaxed on the boat's large inflatable trampoline. The captain and crew could not have been more professional and courteous. They kept asking if we were happy, if there was anything we wanted. We were very happy, and there was nothing more we wanted. I hope I overtipped.