“Great time!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Caribbean Spirit

Caribbean Spirit
Ranked #24 of 193 Tours in Miami
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome aboard the Caribbean Spirit offering public sailing cruises and private yacht charters for individuals, small & large private & corporate groups aboard South Florida’s newest most spacious and comfortable fleet of catamarans. Sail Parasail Jetski Watersports 1/2 day Adventure pass.
Flushing
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Great time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

From the time you speak to the first employee by phone you can see how everyone involved with this company is accommodating and wants you to have a great time. The boat is clean and the staff is professional and very friendly and knowledgeable. My only sugggestion is that more snorkeling equipment is needed. There were not enough masks and goggles for everyone and people were told they would have to share. If I did not get equipment, I would not have been happy to wait until someone finished. They were offering a special for the month of January which made it very affordable for four of us. I highly recommend this company and look forward to taking another boat ride with them.

Auburn, Alabama, United States
“Great time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

We took the day sail out of Miami and had a wonderful time. The captain and crew were great and spent alot of time with us. We wished we could have stayed on for the Sunset Cruise!

Madison, Wisconsin
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Perfect sunset view of Miami”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

We took the evening sunset cruise with our two kids. It couldn't have been nicer. We saw dolphins swimming off the side of the boat, the sunset was lovely, the quiet of the sails on the catamaran were lulling (as was the cool soundtrack). Our favorite part was that we could sit next to the netting at the front of the boat and were literally just above the water. So much more fun than the usual commercial cruises! Highly recommended.

1 Thank jrs
Key Largo, FL
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Glorious day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

My wife and I (seniors) went for a day sail on the Caribbean Spirit, out of Bayside in Miami, Florida. It was perfect. We have zero complaints or suggestions. We powered out of the "harbor," and had a glorious sail. We anchored at a sandbar, and we swam and relaxed on the boat's large inflatable trampoline. The captain and crew could not have been more professional and courteous. They kept asking if we were happy, if there was anything we wanted. We were very happy, and there was nothing more we wanted. I hope I overtipped.

Los Angeles, California
“Fun times in the Bay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

I had the extreme pleasure of taking the Sunset Champagne cruise with some of my friends... We had a fantastic time and I have been discussing doing it again. Special thanks to Guillermo and Diego for keeping us laughing and having fun!

Visited December 2012