“Perfect sunset view of Miami”
Review of Caribbean Spirit

Caribbean Spirit
Ranked #25 of 230 Tours in Miami
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome aboard the Caribbean Spirit offering public sailing cruises and private yacht charters for individuals, small & large private & corporate groups aboard South Florida’s newest most spacious and comfortable fleet of catamarans. Sail Parasail Jetski Watersports 1/2 day Adventure pass.
Reviewed January 6, 2013

We took the evening sunset cruise with our two kids. It couldn't have been nicer. We saw dolphins swimming off the side of the boat, the sunset was lovely, the quiet of the sails on the catamaran were lulling (as was the cool soundtrack). Our favorite part was that we could sit next to the netting at the front of the boat and were literally just above the water. So much more fun than the usual commercial cruises! Highly recommended.

1  Thank jrs
There are newer reviews for Caribbean Spirit

Reviewed January 6, 2013

My wife and I (seniors) went for a day sail on the Caribbean Spirit, out of Bayside in Miami, Florida. It was perfect. We have zero complaints or suggestions. We powered out of the "harbor," and had a glorious sail. We anchored at a sandbar, and we swam and relaxed on the boat's large inflatable trampoline. The captain and crew could not have been more professional and courteous. They kept asking if we were happy, if there was anything we wanted. We were very happy, and there was nothing more we wanted. I hope I overtipped.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

I had the extreme pleasure of taking the Sunset Champagne cruise with some of my friends... We had a fantastic time and I have been discussing doing it again. Special thanks to Guillermo and Diego for keeping us laughing and having fun!

Reviewed January 1, 2013

My friends and I took the sunset cruise out of Bayside and had a fantastic time! The boat was spacious and clean, and the crew was wonderful. Diego and Guillermo were the perfect hang out buddies and kept us all entertained and happy for the whole trip. :)

Reviewed December 27, 2012

Diego,Guillermo and Terry were great. The water was calm, a great sunset, full moon, cocktails and even a few dolphins. My wife, daughter and myself had the best night together of entire vacation. If you want time with family or friends away from reality, the Caribbean spirit is "it"