New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Review of Caribbean Spirit

Caribbean Spirit
Ranked #22 of 208 Tours in Miami
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome aboard the Caribbean Spirit offering public sailing cruises and private yacht charters for individuals, small & large private & corporate groups aboard South Florida’s newest most spacious and comfortable fleet of catamarans. Sail Parasail Jetski Watersports 1/2 day Adventure pass.
Key Largo, FL
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Glorious day”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2013

My wife and I (seniors) went for a day sail on the Caribbean Spirit, out of Bayside in Miami, Florida. It was perfect. We have zero complaints or suggestions. We powered out of the "harbor," and had a glorious sail. We anchored at a sandbar, and we swam and relaxed on the boat's large inflatable trampoline. The captain and crew could not have been more professional and courteous. They kept asking if we were happy, if there was anything we wanted. We were very happy, and there was nothing more we wanted. I hope I overtipped.

Visited January 2013

Los Angeles, California
“Fun times in the Bay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2013

I had the extreme pleasure of taking the Sunset Champagne cruise with some of my friends... We had a fantastic time and I have been discussing doing it again. Special thanks to Guillermo and Diego for keeping us laughing and having fun!

Visited December 2012
Los Angeles, California, United States
“BEST EVENING EVER!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2013

My friends and I took the sunset cruise out of Bayside and had a fantastic time! The boat was spacious and clean, and the crew was wonderful. Diego and Guillermo were the perfect hang out buddies and kept us all entertained and happy for the whole trip. :)

Visited December 2012
“Awesome night together for our family”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2012

Diego,Guillermo and Terry were great. The water was calm, a great sunset, full moon, cocktails and even a few dolphins. My wife, daughter and myself had the best night together of entire vacation. If you want time with family or friends away from reality, the Caribbean spirit is "it"

9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Wonderful cruise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2012

We had a great day. A nice cruise and sail followed by a great swim off South beach.u wife and kids loved it, we were all so happy and relaxed when we came back. Would do it again in a heart beat.