“BEST EVENING EVER!!”
Review of Caribbean Spirit

Caribbean Spirit
Ranked #23 of 232 Tours in Miami
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome aboard the Caribbean Spirit offering public sailing cruises and private yacht charters for individuals, small & large private & corporate groups aboard South Florida’s newest most spacious and comfortable fleet of catamarans. Sail Parasail Jetski Watersports 1/2 day Adventure pass.
Reviewed January 1, 2013

My friends and I took the sunset cruise out of Bayside and had a fantastic time! The boat was spacious and clean, and the crew was wonderful. Diego and Guillermo were the perfect hang out buddies and kept us all entertained and happy for the whole trip. :)

Reviewed December 27, 2012

Diego,Guillermo and Terry were great. The water was calm, a great sunset, full moon, cocktails and even a few dolphins. My wife, daughter and myself had the best night together of entire vacation. If you want time with family or friends away from reality, the Caribbean spirit is "it"

Reviewed December 27, 2012

We had a great day. A nice cruise and sail followed by a great swim off South beach.u wife and kids loved it, we were all so happy and relaxed when we came back. Would do it again in a heart beat.

Reviewed December 25, 2012

I have been on many sailing excursions and the Caribbean spirt ranks as one of the best. Here from NY on holiday, we wanted to soak up the beautiful weather and decided on a sunset sail. Our group could not be happier with the accommodating staff, amazing sunset and the complementary champagin. Per my request, they even switched the music to festive christmas classics making the trip even more special.

I would recommend this sail to anyone who wants a relaxing getaway....you will not be disappointed.

Thanks for making our Christmas Eve an unforgettable one.

Reviewed December 20, 2012

Sure the other cruises and waverunners were great, but the trip on the Caribbean Spirit was the highlight of our trip to Miami. Captain Terry, Joe and Diego were genuinely happy to be out there, enjoying the sea and serving us beer with big smiles. Thanks so much to you guys!!