“Convenient and Economical”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #801 of 4,327 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed July 25, 2014

We received two gift cards for the restaurant and had not been there in years. It is very convenient to our home and easily accessed. A comfortable environment with good service and good food. Variety of menu is a plus. Cold draft beer and ale with good selections. It was one of those moments, that morning, when I said to my wife, don't worry about cooking today, let's eat out. Good choice. No dishes to wash either.

Reviewed June 9, 2014

Visited this steak house without a reservation on a busy Saturday evening 17th May. Great looking restaurant, first impressions was they’ve gone to a lot of trouble with the décor, cowboy ranch inspired and interesting décor. Plenty to choose from on the menu, we had the Filet Mignon and the T-Bone steak, with appetizers and salad. The steaks were huge! well presented, cooked to perfection, mouthwateringly delicious, possibly the best steak we’ve ever eaten!! Considering the restaurant was very busy, we didn’t wait long to be seated and the table service was good, our server friendly. We were on vacation and passing through, but would love to come back again for another one of those steaks. Well worth crossing the Atlantic for.

1  Thank LongHaulMonkey
Reviewed June 1, 2014

We used to come almost twice a month 5 years ago and stop coming because the service went down, became slow, terrible, We came back because my son had good memories when we used to come... But the service was very SLOW again. The place is understaffed! Long wait times!

Reviewed May 13, 2014

I went on a friday night and the hold time was over 1 hours. Well i waited in the bar which made time go by quick. Afterward i had a super nice waiter. He was slow but when he helped he was very courteous. I will return

Reviewed March 27, 2014

Where do I begin? The service was terrible. We were seated immediately after arriving at the restaurant but it took the server about 15 minutes to come and take our drink order. We ordered one Coke®, one Iced Tea and one water. We also went ahead and placed our dinner order at the same time. About 15 minutes later the drinks arrived. I finished my Iced Tea within a few minutes. The server brought us our bread and butter about 5 minutes later but failed to notice that my glass was empty. We sat there and waited for 1 hour until the salads arrived, my glass was still empty and now the other two persons' glasses were also empty. When our salads arrived I asked for a refill on our drinks. Within 3 minutes of receiving our salads, our steaks and sides arrived at the table...hardly enough time to eat our salads which had just arrived! I was still waiting for our drink refills. My daughter had asked for mushrooms on her steak and they forgot to include them and my son had asked for mac & cheese as his side but instead it came with mashed potatoes. Now our drink refills arrived and they took away the incorrect orders and replaced them . My son's was replaced within 1 minute but my daughters' plate too about 10 minutes to return, by that time i was done eating when my daughter was just getting started to eat. My glass was empty again and never refilled again. The service was just terrible, from the lack of follow up regarding our drinks, to the extremely long wait for the salads to arrive, to the very short time between the salads and the entree's to the 2 incorrect orders, just very poor and bad attention here.