“Great Food, Great Prices”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #784 of 4,395 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed January 16, 2013

Great place to get some really good food and pay a reasonable price. The service was really good. We were seated right away because we arrived before 5:00 pm. We noticed it took a little longer to get seated if you come closer to 6:00 pm.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

My wife and I went he with the kids. This has to be the worse place to take the family. The service was slow, the place smelled, our order was wrong not once but twice and then the manager was rude. When the evening manager came in, he realized what was going on and then started helping us. It was a little too late we have not gone back since.

Reviewed October 16, 2012 via mobile

This was one of my favorite restaurant in my town.when me and my wife were thinking in a good steaks with an affordable prize always going to longhorn and believe me that happen very often!!
But the last 2 time I was there was very unpleasant
Firth of those unpleasant visit
-my porterhouse was more a t bone Thant a porterhouse,the term was good but the steaks quality no was like always my wife stake was ok in term but stake was poor quality too
Services was terrible.I was with my son and they spend 1hour to bring me my order must of the table leave before me ,so no was because restaurant was full.
The waiter was all the time hide so if i need help was forced to fish some one.
No matter this bad experience, I returned back this month hopping that was only a bad day. Unfortunately this time was worth.
This time the waiter never tolls me her name, since the beginning was rushing me, I like drink some Newcastle beer before eat and never ask me if I want to drink something. Only ask my wife one time when I went out for a phone call
Again waiter was hidden in the kitchen
Never ask me if I need something
My steaks this time no was in time I always like the steaks medium rear and the steaks was rear and very salty
My wife steaks was well cook but salty too
My son's order came with different side order so they replace it
And again spend more than 40 min for the order with the restaurant empty
That was last Saturday at 1:30 am not a rush hours!!!
For me a complete disaster !!!!

Reviewed July 5, 2012

This restaurant is too pricey for the food served. The food tastes average and the service is nothing to talk about. I would suggest Outback instead.

Reviewed August 25, 2010

Not really a touristy area in Miami. We had lunch here, but the experience did not compare to other restaurants of the same chain. The main problem was the ikky smell and the feeling that it was not that clean. The service and the food were pretty indifferent. Not worth the money.