We recently stayed at Best Western Premier in Miami as a layover for a Caribbean Cruise. The hotel was great. The staff was wonderful. They had a shuttle to the port for us that cost only $ 10.00 a person. We had a stress free beginning of our vacation. The only negative was the buffet breakfast in the restaurant the food was a little cold but you get that at buffets.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN PREMIER MIA Hotel & Suites is centrally located and accessible within minutes from the MIA airport and Port of Miami. This brand new concept features 144 smoke-free contemporary upscale rooms and suites. Guests may enjoy complimentary amenities such as transportation to/from MIA airport and Wi-Fi. Hotel also offers a full bar/restaurant, outdoor swimming pool, top of the line fitness center and business center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cancelon, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your BEST WESTERN PREMIER Miami International Airport Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Premier Miami International Airport Hotel Miami
- Best Western Premier Miami International Airport Hotel And Suites