I expected more from this BW "Premier" hotel.
I don't think this hotel should be considered a 'Premier' property.
We recently stayed here for one night before embarking on a cruise.
I chose this place because they offer a shuttle from the hotel to the Port of Miami.
I assumed it was a free shuttle but found out when we got there that is costs $10 per person and they only offer 3 shuttle times per day.
The hotel is new and modern.
It appears clean on the surface but it you look closer you will see that the housekeeping at this place is awful!
It is only clean 'looking' because it is new. Nothing is really clean in reality.
I always check the bed and pillows for cleanliness. The bed had urine stains on the side of the boxspring which was clearly visible without even having to lift it up.
I'm not sure why the boxspring is not covered with anything, no sheet, no mattress cover.
The top of the boxspring was a little longer than the mattress (under the headboard). This part was covered with dust bunnies and hair and crap.
It was just gross.
Luckily we were only here for 1 night.
The location of this hotel isn't too great.
There is a grocery store within walking distance, about a 10 minutes walk thru a somewhat sketchy area. There are virtually NO restaurants nearby except a Burger King across the street.
The restaurant at the hotel is AWFUL. The service is horrendous! We tried it for dinner and then for breakfast. Wish we would have just walked over to BK instead!!
The staff at the restaurant are clueless and many seem to lack a grasp of the English language. Our server didn't know what a "straw" was when I asked for one for my drink!?!? Even with a little charades --me pretending to hold a straw and drink out of a glass.... it still took her a few minutes to catch on. (maybe I am just bad at charades???!!)
The food was bland and boring. The breakfast buffet looked gross and was overpriced!!
No breakfast included at this place!
I usually like BW "Premier" hotels but this is not one of them.
All this for $192 for one night!
I would NOT stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DISCOVER THE ONLY PREMIER HOTEL & SUITES BY BEST WESTERN UPSCALE FULL SERVICES PROPERTY is centrally located and accessible within minutes from the MIA airport and Port of Miami. This brand new concept features 144 smoke-free contemporary upscale rooms and suites. Guests may enjoy complimentary amenities such as transportation to/from MIA airport and Wi-Fi. Hotel also offers a full bar/restaurant, outdoor swimming pool, top of the line fitness center and business center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Best Western, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Premier Miami International Airport Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Premier Miami International Airport Hotel Miami
- Best Western Premier Miami International Airport Hotel And Suites