first thing you've to notice here: it´s close to the airport. So, if you're looking to a hotel close to Miami Internation, this is a very good option. It's cheap. It's clean. It has very comfortable rooms, nice beds and very good bathroom/shower.
Another thing that helped me to decide for this hotel is because parking here is for FREE. So, if you're with a rented car in Miami, it's a good option. It's very easy to get into the airport, because it's almost at the same street (NW 42nd st) that goes to the airport rental center. There's a gas station right across the hotel too, which it makes easier the whole process to return the car in a situation of early flight. And it's easy to get in the Dolphin Expressway from/to there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN PREMIER MIA Hotel & Suites is centrally located and accessible within minutes from the MIA airport and Port of Miami. This brand new concept features 144 smoke-free contemporary upscale rooms and suites. Guests may enjoy complimentary amenities such as transportation to/from MIA airport and Wi-Fi. Hotel also offers a full bar/restaurant, outdoor swimming pool, top of the line fitness center and business center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN PREMIER Miami International Airport Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Premier Miami International Airport Hotel Miami
- Best Western Premier Miami International Airport Hotel And Suites