We stayed for 1 night after flying from Newcastle via London. We decided a good nights sleep before we collected our car and took on the heavy Miami traffic would be a good idea. We got free transfers via mini bus to the hotel ( very easy from outside the arrivals hall) and returned via free transfers back to the airport where we were set down outside the car hire transit area. A doddle.
The hotel was a few minutes drive from the airport and we were very happy with all we encountered. Efficient reception, lovely large room with very comfortable bed and a restaurant that served a limited but good menu up to 11p.m. We were ready for food after traveling for 12 hours.
Our only negative is that both my husband and I are still carrying a bruise and a scratch from where we bumped into the corner of the (huge) bed which had a solid platform base.
Perhaps tiredness made us clumsy.
With this warning I would thoroughly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN PREMIER MIA Hotel & Suites is centrally located and accessible within minutes from the MIA airport and Port of Miami. This brand new concept features 144 smoke-free contemporary upscale rooms and suites. Guests may enjoy complimentary amenities such as transportation to/from MIA airport and Wi-Fi. Hotel also offers a full bar/restaurant, outdoor swimming pool, top of the line fitness center and business center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Travelocity, Best Western + Iniative, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your BEST WESTERN PREMIER Miami International Airport Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Premier Miami International Airport Hotel Miami
- Best Western Premier Miami International Airport Hotel And Suites