“Highly Recommend” 5 of 5 stars
Review of American WaterSports

American WaterSports
Ranked #45 of 190 Outdoor Activities in Miami
More attraction details
Owner description: "Voted Miami's Best" by New Times. American WaterSports is your #1 source for boat rentals, and yacht charters. We have a fleet of brand new 2012 South Wind Boats and Luxury Yachts at guaranteed lowest rates.
Cincinnati, Ohio
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Highly Recommend”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

I'm not a big reviewer but we had a great time and they asked us if we could post our pictures on here so here I am. Everything went very smooth and we got some great shots. Casi checked us in and Justin gave the instruction. He was very thorough about making sure we knew what we needed to know. The boat had a GPS and depth finder so there weren't any major concerns. Just watch out for other boaters while you're out there. They really fly through the slow speed zones.

1 Thank Carl H

Miami, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Glad I did it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

Great service and great boats. I moved to Miami Beach back in 2006 and always dream to do boating. Now that I am moving to CA, I had to do it! Because it was my first time operating a boat, I did a lot of research and preparation. I asked a tone of questions in tree different occasions before I rent it and they answer me to all of them. I even studied the bay using googles map satellite and visited the company twice before renting from them. The day before, I asked if they could give me a tour of the boat. They were cool to take the time to give me that tour. I was happy to see that the boats look in very good condition and were equipped with a depth finder. Everything worked including the depth finder (AMAZING Technology), radio, the horn and the fm radio which my daughter loved it. The boat had a toilet, if you break the seal to use it, you get charge $40 because they have to call to pump it out. It's good to know that you have one. The day of the rent, they provided me with operational and safety instructions; show me the boat; provided me with a map of the bay and showed me where to go. Together, we checked the boat at the beginning and at the end to look for any damages. When leaving the dock and returning to the dock, they help me and gave me easy and clear instructions. Because there are instructions, inspections, and paper work that you must do before the boat ride, make sure that you arrange when to meet with them to start this process (~1/2 hr early) so you can leave on time. At the end of the day, you need to do your homework, preparation, and do what they tell you to do. All of us including my 80 year old parents and my daughter had a great time and experience. Thanks to American WaterSports and the help of its employees specially In, Justin and Casi, I was able to materialized one of my dreams. By the way, they provide with free parking!

2 Thank BayAdvisor66
Baltimore, Maryland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great FUN”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

I had a wonderful time out on the boat. Casi was very sweet and a wonderful person to talk to. She helped us with choosing the perfect boat for our trip on the water. Couldn't ask for more, great service on a beautiful day :)

2 Thank LMC513
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

Casi and Justin where very helpful friendly and outstanding service with a smile my boating experience was great the boat was equipped with all we needed the view was great calm water prefect weather just super thank you Casi and Justin look forward in seeing you all next year

1 Thank Peewee55
North Brunswick, New Jersey, United States
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Awesome!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

These guys are truly awesome.

I had my bachelor party in Miami over the past weekend and really wanted to go jet skiing. I looked at a number of places and these guys had the best deal. The early morning special is the best price around. The staff was able to accommodate all five of us. They went over all of the safety information before getting out on the open water. Henry, our tour guide, toured around all around the Miami beach around, Treasure Island, and other places.

Without a doubt, I will use these guys the next time I am in Miami.

Visited April 2013