2 people are viewing this hotel
JW Marriott
$263
$263
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
$260
Expedia.com$263
Hotels.com$263
Destinia.com$294
2,168 results
All reviews basketball court virtual bowling bathroom mirror whole foods beautiful hotel concierge lounge valet parking beautiful room heart of downtown south beach luxury hotel mini bar biscayne bay fitness center rooftop pool tv floor
Selected filters
Reviewed May 17, 2019 via mobile

Hotel was okay, more of a business hotel. We had a suite which was good, nice view from 34th flr however we were charge for a drink from the minibar which was missing when we arrived , which we didn’t have, but were charged for it anyway. Should have a fridge ( which would have been helpful),in the room instead of a minibar. Lounge wasn’t that good, coffee machine was broken. Valet parking ( which I don’t like) was expensive. Was ok but a little far from south beach.

Reviewed May 16, 2019 via mobile

I recently stayed at the Marriott Marquis Miami for a conference being held there. The hotel is very nice and the rooms were spacious with a great work space and lots of power outlets. Nice location to walk to restaurants and marina.

2  Thank VegasMDATL
Reviewed May 15, 2019 via mobile

This is an excellent hotel with all facilities you could wish for, bowling alley and basketball court on the 19th Floor included. The food is very good and the staff outstanding. It is quite pricey though, but definitely a class act.

Reviewed May 11, 2019 via mobile

This morning I went to look for a cup of coffee. I Went down to what looked like a coffee shop I saw the night before, it was closed. Then Went to the lobby and they said there was a place upstairs. Went to the concierge lounge and she looked up my room and told me I was not the level needed. We are elite. Went back downstairs, they told me you should be able to get a cup of coffee up there, so went back up again and she looked me up again and said I am elite gold and you need to be elite platinum. But go ahead and get a cup of coffee. A tiny little 4 oz cup. The woman at the concierge desk made me feel like I was trying to get something for free. There has got to be a way to screen people without making them feel bad. She should probably not be doing that job. I was not trying to get in to eat, just get a cup of coffee. Not the way you should be made to feel in a 5 star hotel, especially when there was no place in the hotel to buy a cup of coffee. I then went looking for a soda machine for a soda for my husband. I could find one of those either so then after my tiny 4 oz coffee walked to Starbucks and stopped at cvs for a soda for my husband.

I recently stayed at another Marriott ( not 5 star but probably 4) and went down to the restaurant and was looking to buy a coffee and when I asked how much do I owe you she said it is on us. What a difference from what I encountered here!!

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank MYDISNEYHOUSES
hanaBP, Guest Relations Manager at JW Marriott Marquis Miami, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2019

Dear MYDISNEYHOUSES,

Thank you for sharing your experience with the JW Marriott Marquis; your comments are greatly appreciated. Please accept our sincere apologies that your stay did not exceed all your expectations and for the inconveniences you experienced.
Please rest assured that your concerns have been shared directly with the appropriate teams in an effort to improve our service and offerings for you and other future guests.

If you would like to further discuss the details of your stay and your schedule permits a brief conversation, please call me directly at 305.421.8600. We hope you will allow us another opportunity when your travels bring you back to the Miami area to provide the overall positive experience you deserve.

Hana B

Reviewed May 5, 2019 via mobile

This is a business hotel nothing more nothing less. The pool was disappointing lacking the “wow” factor for a hotel of this stature. The beds were very uncomfortable again disappointing with a hotel of this rating. The beds where not even queens, they were tiny and a squeeze for a family to share a room. The rooms where humongous why not put two kings in them? Views where amazing from the room.

Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Nick19872013
BrianY866, Operations Manager at JW Marriott Marquis Miami, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2019

Dear Nick19872013,

Thank you for your time dedicated to share your experience at the JW Marriott Marquis Miami. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we truly appreciate your insights. We sincerely apologize for not meeting your expectations while in our care and please feel assured that your comments were shared with the entire hotel staff in an effort to uphold our commitment with our guests. If you would like to discuss your experience further please do not hesitate to contact me directly at 305-421-8600.

Brian Y