1,981 results
All reviewsbasketball courtvirtual bowlingthe concierge loungeair hockeyfloor to ceiling windowsilly coffeebeautiful hotelwhole foodshuge tvcorner roomupgraded to a suitevalet parkingbeaux artsbeautiful roombusiness hotelsouth beachgreat view of the bay
Reviewed July 28, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here before a cruise, this hotel is amazing, we had a bay view room who’s was amazing, with floor to ceiling windows. The bathroom was very spacious and spotless clean, the beds were very comfortable. The hotel has fantastic amount of facilities for teenagers, from bowling to air hockey, table tennis to pool/snooker. The swimming pool was beautiful too. The staff were wonderful and went out of their way to help us with any requests. The hotel is $30 taxi from the airport and $20 from the port.

Reviewed July 25, 2018

After a truly horrendous experience with a cancelled connection on my birthday, my husband booked a room to stay an unexpected night in Miami. What began as a birthday fiasco turned into a delight. Upon checking in and finding out about our situation, we were offered several gracious additions to our room. And best of all, when we ordered room service, a champagne toast and dessert in honor of my birthday was sent to the room as a surprise. The staff actually cared enough to make my birthday special. Thanks JW Marriott Marquis Staff!

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
2  Thank allisonbridges86
Reviewed July 21, 2018 via mobile

This was our second stay at the JW Marriott in Miami. We returned to this hotel because we had an excellent experience last year. Andres M., our concierge was terrific. He is extremely knowledgeable of all area attractions and transportation needs. He planned all of our activities and had great suggestions and solutions for all of our questions and needs. He is a wonderful person and professional all around. The other staff and crew of this property were courteous and helpful, as well. We will definitely be back in the future.
All hotel amenities were superior. Friendly and helpful staff. A great hotel and experience both times we stayed here.

1  Thank CaringtravelerMom
Reviewed July 20, 2018

I stayed at this hotel before a cruise and I was very pleased with my room, and the location. There were great views and everything was very modern and up-to-date. My room was very quiet and the beds were also nice. Unfortunately, the pool was closed during my stay, but there was plenty to keep me busy in the heart of Miami.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

Exactly what I expect from a JW property. I only gave it four starts because one of the restaurants is u set construction limiting food choices for those of us traveling with picky eaters. The hotel was very clean and the website is an accurate representation of what you will receive.