JW Marriott Marquis Miami
Hilton.com
$135
HolidayInn.com
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Miami Airport(Miami)(Great Value!)
$138
$126
  • Pool
Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay(Miami)(Great Value!)
$169
$127
Marriott Hotels
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $143/night.

$122
$119
Hampton.com
$110
$95
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $106/night.

$179
$159
  • Breakfast included
Regency Hotel Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
$93
$87
InterContinental Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
$188
$163
$259
Mandarin Oriental
1,937 results
All reviewsbasketball courtvirtual bowlingthe concierge loungetv in the mirrorfloor to ceiling windowsilly coffeebeautiful hotelwhole foodshuge tvcorner roomupgraded to a suitebeaux artsvalet parkingbeautiful roombusiness hotelgreat view of the baysouth beach
Reviewed June 7, 2014

This JW property lives up to its reputation. Great service, modern, and Miami chic. The rooms are extremely clean, luxurious and have great views of the city and Biscayne Bay. Very short walk to Bay Side and Brickell.
The only thing that was a let down was the pool. There is no pool side service during the summer and it can be difficult to get beverages. Also, it's very difficult to get sun laying by the pool. If you're booking this hotel to use the pool, I would check out another Marriott property in Miami - JW Brickell.
However, if you're staying here for business or a romantic getaway - excellent choice. Not for kids at all so leave them at home.

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor - it's worth it.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank Scott P
Reviewed June 3, 2014

My husband and I stay for a couple of days and we had a great experience. The rooms are large and we had a great view of the bay. Our room was clean and nicely decorated. One of our best stays in Miami. I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank retirednlovinit1
Reviewed June 2, 2014

The JW Marriott was not a disappointment. great hotel excellent location rooms were clean large and quiet. The view was outstanding overlooking the bay. the only negative I have is the room service food. For the price you are paying the food should be excellent. I had some grilled Grouper and it was burned to a crisp. overall the hotel and staff was great. "Shout Out" to the bellman Ricardo great tips on restaurants and areas to visit.

Room Tip: Get a room facing the bay on the highest floor you can it will have great views
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank JSTRICK96
Reviewed June 1, 2014

Although I stay at the Marriott's almost every week for work (and it has been that way for the last 14 years) - I typically don't rate Marriott's on tripadvisor - I only count the pleasure trips....We recently went to the Bahamas and stayed at the Miami Marquis on the way over - and I have to say - wow! Rooms are the best I've seen in any hotel (maybe except Vegas - of note - I was upgraded to executive suite due to my status - so it might not be a fair comparison), everything was brand spanking new, great lay out in the room, fabulous view. illy coffee in the room, are you kidding, I love illy...Delicious bistro downstairs owned by Daniel Boulud. Pacers were staying for the playoffs when I was there - guess why - this hotel has NBA grade basketball court by the pool side. crazy!! you can also play bowling, we had a lot of fun doing that...concierge floor has high quality delicious hors d'oeuvres that you can enjoy watching the view... location is central, staff is very helpful, building is minted, I loved Marriott Marquis Miami.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank t-dev-7
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Everything about this hotel rocks! Marriott is the best! I got all of my work accomplished and the close proximity to South Beach allowed me a little time for some rnr. The view from my room and the comfortable bed also made my work trip feel more like a vacation. The staff were all extremely friendly.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business