“Feel yourself at home”

JW Marriott Marquis Miami
Ranked #7 of 124 Hotels in Miami
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed July 4, 2013

What else should I say when the vallet, bell boys, friendliest frontdesk and restaurant staff treat you like a king? I mean, I spent 10 days there and i have nothing different to say than it´s was a great pleasure to stay at JW Marriot. If you need any help, there´s always someone to make sure that your stay will be the best you´ve had. The whole staff is fast and handle all situations very professionally. Quietest room ever, not great but still good shower pressure, great bay view, nice TV screen. Best comfy bed and pillows ever. Every time you get into the room you fell that someone really took care of it in the best way she could do. IMO they should improve a little bit the variety of cheese on the breakfast buffet. The vallet takes a little longer to get your car but hey, ask it 10 minutes before leaving the room. I´m looking forward to stay there again. Worth every penny.

Room Tip: Ask for the bay view.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for JW Marriott Marquis Miami

Reviewed July 4, 2013

I always expect top notch service when I stay at a JW Marriott, but this hotel is above what top notch service can even dream of being. The location is perfect. The rooms are perfect. The staff is perfect. The concierge lounge is perfect. This property is urban and upscale....just how I like hotels. I am very glad I chose this hotel when I stayed in Miami.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 3, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for a day when I was in Miami for a business trip. The rooms are gorgeous with floor to ceiling windows and modern decor. The staff is exceptionally attentive and helpful. I requested a late check out and they accommodated me without any fuss. Further, they let me use the lounge until i was ready to leave for the airport. I would love to go back for a longer stay.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed July 2, 2013

I just got home from a girls trip where we went on a cruise. I booked the Marriott Marquis in Miami to stay at before we left on Friday. Not only is the hotel and rooms beautiful, the staff, everyone from the bellman to the desk and especially Andres the concierge were amazing. Polite, courteous and wanting to do anything they could to make your stay wonderful and they did. The facility itself is beautiful, it even has a professional basketball court. When we asked if we could return to the hotel on Monday morning and have them keep our bags until we left for the airport in the afternoon, they not only said of course, they said we could have access to the pool, fitness center and shower if we wanted. And when we returned on Monday, they remembered us and accommodated us completely. Now that's customer service. We loved to so much we may return next year for our girls trip. Thank you to all., you made us fell very special. I would highly recommend this hotel!

Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Denise1517
Reviewed July 1, 2013

My wife and I stayed here in late April for a quick weekend getaway to Miami. From check in to check out the service was outstanding. Hotel was perfectly situated in the middle of downtown Miami. The hotel staff her superb as always. Since we are Marriott Rewards members, we were upgraded to a jr. suite and access to the concierge lounge which was amazing! Overall, our new favorite spot in Miami.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 1, 2013

The room was small but very clean and beautiful. I was not given my senior discount even though I am 75 years. They don't like to accept American Express because the fees are to high. Would never stay here again. I was here for a family funeral and I asked for 30 min late check out and the front desk guy was rude and told me no.

Room Tip: Horrible Staff!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Grandpa6444
Reviewed June 27, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for two evenings and was really impressed. My room was upgraded to a Junior Suite and man was it nice! I don't think anymore technology treatments were missed. I especially liked the TV behind the bathroom mirror as I was shaving! The house keeping was very thoughtful and the room service was ever so prompt.
Got to experience the meeting room set up as well and this was equally impressive. I would definately recommend this hotel if you have to stay downtown and if you need a space for a meeting.
The check in staff could not have been friendlier either.

Room Tip: Be a Marriot Reward member and the rooms on the north side have the better view.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business