“Great sushi, ceviche and beer!”
Review of SuViche

SuViche
Order Online
Ranked #62 of 5,025 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Japanese, Peruvian, Healthy
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Buzzy, casual eatery with Japanese & Peruvian fare, including sushi & ceviche, sautéed Peruvian specialties + sake, wine and craft beers.
Reviewed July 16, 2018

The place is small but cozy (always crowded), they serve great sushi with a Peruvian touch, we love the TNT and the suVama ceviche was pretty good as well. Love the local draft beer, especially one, we don't remember the name but was one with a hint of ginger. The attention was awesome.

They have a lunch special menu to mix and match some dishes. Have valet and parking spaces around. High chairs available and clean restrooms.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed July 5, 2018 via mobile

My wife and i had four rolls of sushi as well as a couple passion fruit sodas. Everything was very fresh and delicious. The white hot heat roll was unbelievable. It was topped with ceviche. We are still talking about it!

We took dessert to go. We had the crack pie and the alfajores. Both were very good! Our server Onevis was on top of everything the entire meal.

Thank you Suviche for a wonderful experience.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed May 14, 2018 via mobile

SuViche has serves the two best things in the world: sushi and ceviche.

All the food was excellent. We ordered both the white fish and the salmon tiraditos. These were very tasty but came in very small portions. The sushi, on the other hand, had a much better value for money. It was also delicious. Two people didn’t eat fish so they tried the arroz chaufa and the saltado, which were both great, but there isn’t much else on the menu for non-fish eaters.

The kitchen items (arroz chaufa, saltado) came out very quickly but the sushi took quite a while. However, it was well worth the wait.

In terms of the ambience, the music was kinda loud and the seating area was rather small.

Overall, an excellent place for rather affordable sushi and ceviche (by Miami standards).

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed April 13, 2018 via mobile

Had a great time @ SuViche in Brickell. It was across the street from my friends place. Sadly I only tried it on the last day of my stay in Brickell.

I highly recommend the reduced prices during happy hour. Also it’s not as busy during that time. Every night I would see a lot of people at this place. But from 4:30 after 5 more or less we were able to find a seat outside. I never went inside but the seats outside are perfect.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed April 10, 2018

We like to always go to establishments that have a loyal local following, but also welcome travelers. My husband was a little weary of location. Luckily my son was having a day that he had some energy and didn’t need his wheelchair. If it had been a wheelchair day lack of accommodating seating would have brought this review down. Great food, but space so tight a wheelchair bound person would have serious complications ordering then dining.

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank WoodlandFamily

Been to SuViche? Share your experiences!