“Good for lunch.”
Review of Bice Bistro

Bice Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Bice Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #412 of 4,282 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Coconut Grove
Description: Bice offers a skillful mix of traditional and contemporary trends in Italian cuisine featuring local and seasonal ingredients. Perfectly located in the center of CocoWalk, Bice combines the elegant and Chic ambiance of a Mediterranean veranda with affordable menu options. - Bice provides upscale and sophisticated dining while embracing the local community with its warmth, hospitality and amiable service. Upholding Bices reputation for excellence worldwide. Bice hopes to make you feel recognized, catered to, and reintroduced to Italian excellence.
Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

Geat location, very good service. Food is average, but good. If they could get rid of the little flies inside, it would be better, but that is very difficult to do in Miami. We normally go at noon, and service is great. If you are careful with selections, prices are right; do not fell for the "specials", and remember a 17% tip is ALREADY included!

BiceBistro, Manager at Bice Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2013

Hello Alfredoman1,

Thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

The food and service are good, be careful the price, when we decide to sit in for dinner, I ask the host and waiter about the price of special seafood dinner showed in the table, they all said $45 , then I ordered this special and my husband ordered a fillet with a beer( buy one get one free) , finally my bill was $107 ( already 15%off and plus tax with 17%tips added in and I found the seafood dinner charge me $65, then I ask the waiter about the price, he only said the price make mistake, ???? You have no choice then finally I need to pay $110 , even the food is good but I still uncomfortable, like they robbery the Visitor

Hello Liiu,

First and foremost we apologize for your recent visit at Bice Bistro. If you can please email us at bicebistrococonutgrove@gmail.com we would love to talk to you about this.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

Been here a few times before, because I work in the area and is conveniently located on the ground floor of CocoWalk, right next to "Victoria's Secret" store. The food has always been good here, and service is also very good. Servers are friendly and offer good service. No complaints whatsoever, so far.

Came here today for a quick bite, and there is a sign with the "Lunch Specials" menu for $9.50, 2 x 1 Beers but BEWARE! Be realistic, you will NOT be able to dine at a prime location in a touristy spot for what you would pay for say, a lunch combo at the "Chili's" upstairs on the third floor. Or for about what you would pay for a burger across the street.

I had been here a couple times before for lunch, and the fine print on the lunch specials menu says that either you can have the 2 x 1 draft Heineken beer, OR the $9.50 lunch special, but not both!

I was handed the menus, and on the one with the "Lunch Specials" was the "Catch of the Day." I asked the waiter what that was, he said, "It is a black pasta with clams and mussels, but it will cost you more." Thinking it was going to be say $5, $10 or even $15 more, I ordered it. The waiter asked if I also wanted an appetizer, but I declined. Sure enough, my entree did come with 2 clams, 3 mussels, and also shrimp, scallops, squid rings...and a lobster tail! It was delicious, but I when I saw that tail, I knew it would be an expen$$$ive lunch. Sure enough it was $34! Plus tax and the 17% gratuity, and a soft drink, it was a $45.63 lunch! If I would had added an appetizer, a glass of wine, dessert and coffee, it would have been close to $100. For one person.

I fell for the "We have specials, but also come with special prices" gambit. "Catch of the Day" should NOT be on the "Lunch Speclals" menu. I will return here, but next time to be very cautious to order ONLY what is explicitly listed on the menu for $9.50, and double-check with the waiter to make sure there are no hidden catches.

Hello pm62185,

We're sorry for the miscommunication. We now have a new lunch menu that is specially designed for Lunch Hours only. We do hope to see you again at Bice Bistro.

Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

We go here every time for brunch. Luch and dinner are ok too, but I think their best food is for brunch. Try to get David to wait on you because he's the nicest waiter ever, he will make your visit just perfect. Plus you are right in coconut grove, so enjoy your brunch, take a walk around and enjoy your sunday

BiceBistro, Manager at Bice Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2013

Thanks for the great review! We're glad you enjoy coming to Bice Bistro for brunch. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed April 11, 2013

We enjoyed just about everything about this little spot - from the friendly bartender and his drinks, people we met at the bar, the warm summer nights, and the quality of the food. Friendly wait staff and happy people around us. A good time.

BiceBistro, Manager at Bice Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2013

Thank you for the great review! We're glad you enjoyed and we hope to see you again soon!