“Average at Best”

Ranked #415 of 4,458 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Coconut Grove
Description: Bice offers a skillful mix of traditional and contemporary trends in Italian cuisine featuring local and seasonal ingredients. Perfectly located in the center of CocoWalk, Bice combines the elegant and Chic ambiance of a Mediterranean veranda with affordable menu options. - Bice provides upscale and sophisticated dining while embracing the local community with its warmth, hospitality and amiable service. Upholding Bices reputation for excellence worldwide. Bice hopes to make you feel recognized, catered to, and reintroduced to Italian excellence.
Reviewed August 23, 2012

My husband and I ordered lunch for takeout here. I got the caprese salad and my husband got a cheese pizza with basil. When I got back to our hotel room with our food, I noticed that they did not give us plastic utensils. Whenever I order takeout, most places include utensils. My caprese salad was mediocre...it was very bland and not much oil/vinegar and salt/pepper. My husband said his pizza crust was rubbery and the sauce tasted like it was canned. The bread they gave us was decent.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

Took a walk into the Grove this evening and decided on giving Bice a try. I hadn't been there for awhile and was looking to try some place new. Our party of three was pleasantly surprised at the great menu and attentive service. We had a variety of entrees...chicken parm with penne that looked wonderful and was massive and excellent... Seafood casserole which was equally delicious and a salad with apples, cranberries and chicken which was terrific. We all shared a mango passion fruit cheese cake that was a perfect ending. Heard this is a new menu and there is a new head chef.
We will be adding Bice to our list of Grove favorites!

Reviewed June 15, 2012

Finally got around to visiting Bice Bistro in Coconut Grove and it was a very pleasant surprise.

We like to order several appetizers during first time visits to get a feel for the kitchen and they were all very good.
On this opportunity we ordered beef Carpaccio, fried Calamari and Mussels in tomato sauce and they were all very good.
My wife is a soup lover and ordered the Minetrone and loved it!

Pancho, our server, was very friendly and attentive and made the visit very pleasant.

We will be back.

Reviewed June 9, 2012 via mobile

Nice outdoor eating experience. Great value for select brunch items. Drinks are half the price or more than breakfast and they automatically add 17% gratuity to bill. Potatoes seemed to be last nights baked potatoes.

Reviewed May 25, 2012

Service is good here, if a little brusque - but food was ok, and location is really what makes it.

Been to Bice Bistro? Share your experiences!