“Excellent drinks, food, and view!!”

15th & Vine Kitchen and Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
15th & Vine Kitchen and Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #161 of 4,326 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Asian, Italian, Latin
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Description: As the newest addition to Viceroy Miami, 15th & Vine Kitchen and Bar presents a seasonal, contemporary American menu with Latin, Asian and Italian influences - all represented in small flavorful portions designed to be shared. The diverse menu also includes full-size dishes, along with a robust cheese and charcuterie selection. ! Sweeping views of Biscayne Bay provides guests with a picturesque backdrop from indoor and outdoor seating. 15Th & Vine Kitchen and Bar's vibrant dining room features communal high-top tables, numerous private tables and full-service bar. An intimate 10-person dining room is available for a more exclusive dining experience, while an outdoor terrace offers open-air seating and fire pits a few feet away from the 300-foot Icon swimming pool. ! Join for happy hour every weekday from 6 to 8 p.M. And brunch on Saturday and Sunday. The chic restaurant also offers speciality cocktails, wine and craft beers, plus live music on Wednesday nights and a DJ on Friday evenings. Valet parking is complimentary with every meal.
Reviewed August 2, 2014

I love this place, the staff is great especially Alberto and Carolina! Must try!! The food is great and the drinks are too, topped off with a beautiful view of the city.

1  Thank Saraloo33
Miguel H, Director of Food & Beverage at 15th & Vine Kitchen and Bar, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2014

Dear Saraloo33,

Thank you so much for your review of 15th & Vine Kitchen and Bar. I am so proud to hear that you were given a warm welcome and 5-star service from our staff. I appreciate your accolades to Alberto and Carolina who were able to make your dining experience memorable. They both will be thrilled to know that their genuine hospitality doesn't go unnoticed.

Thank you for your recommendations! I do hope it's not too long before we have the pleasure of welcoming you back.

Reviewed August 2, 2014

Stayed at the viceroy for three days. After eating at the 15th and vine kitchen the first day, I had to go back every day. Not only was the food excellent but they has the most friendly servers and bartenders. The head bartenders name was Alberto and his helper for the night was Carolina. They had the friendliest attitudes and made my night enjoyable. After the first night, like I mentioned, I went back every single night just to chat with them, have some dinner, and have a few drinks. Management at the viceroy hotel have two top notch catches in Alberto and Carolina.

1  Thank Danmartin217

Dear Danmartin217,

Thank you so much for the fantastic remarks! I am thrilled that you enjoyed the dining options, atmosphere and great service you received from Alberto and Carolina. They are definitely some of our shining stars and I'm proud that you had the opportunity to be served by them.

I do hope it's not too long before we have the pleasure of welcoming you back.

Reviewed July 30, 2014

I write this while the experience is still fresh in my mind. What a wonderful meal we had, great food, drinks and service on every level.
Radu,Carolina,Said and his assistant Adriana, looked after us with attention to detail, while the food was cooked beautifully by chef, who took the time out to come to chat to us at our table. We like our restaurants to be unpretentious, unobtrusive but with attention to detail. 15th and Wine Kitchen and Bar was each of these and the food was, in our opinion, superb.

Dear Gabriel S,
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I am thrilled to hear we were able to exceed your expectations in every aspect of 15th & Vine Kitchen and Bar. We strive to ensure that everything from the atmosphere to the service is of the highest quality and I'm so happy that we didn't disappoint. I’ll be sure to congratulate Radu, Carolina, Said, Adriana on a job well done!
I truly appreciate your recommendations and I do hope it's not too long before we have the pleasure of welcoming you back.

Reviewed July 25, 2014

We were staying at the Viceroy and decided to try this restaurant for our anniversary dinner. The food is really different, between our family of four we tried most things on the menue and not one dish disappointed. The lamb chops, mushroom dish and flat breads were all delicious. Yes some of the portions may be small but that suited us fine. I certainly didn't feel hungry afterwards.

As it was our anniversary we received a special desert platter which was divine. The service was excellent and the views amazing. I would definitely recommend.

1  Thank baahumbug

Dear baahumbug
Thank you so much for your fantastic review of 15th & Vine Kitchen and Bar. Congratulations on your anniversary! It is always a pleasure to hear that our guests had a flawless visit. We strive to ensure that our food is of the highest quality and cooked to perfection along with 5-star service to top it off. I’m thrilled that we were able to create a memorable anniversary dining experience!
I hope to welcome you back soon or for more anniversaries to come.

Reviewed July 25, 2014

The Viceroy is known for his opulence yet if you go during happy hour you can order for $5 and a great cheese plate with a selection of cured meats for $11 (happy hour lasts till 8 pm) I had great service from my favorite server, Said, and went back 2 weeks later for the great atmosphere.

1  Thank rrosati

Dear rrosati,
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I am thrilled that you were pleased with our Happy Hour offerings. Said is one of our shining superstars so I’ll be sure to share your accolades with him. He’ll be more than grateful for your comment!
I look forward to welcoming you back!