“Great Happy Hour”

15th & Vine Kitchen and Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
15th & Vine Kitchen and Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #140 of 4,182 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Bar scene, Scenic view
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Drinks, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Downtown
Description: As the newest addition to Viceroy Miami, 15th & Vine Kitchen and Bar presents a seasonal, contemporary American menu with Latin, Asian and Italian influences - all represented in small flavorful portions designed to be shared. The diverse menu also includes full-size dishes, along with a robust cheese and charcuterie selection. ! Sweeping views of Biscayne Bay provides guests with a picturesque backdrop from indoor and outdoor seating. 15Th & Vine Kitchen and Bar's vibrant dining room features communal high-top tables, numerous private tables and full-service bar. An intimate 10-person dining room is available for a more exclusive dining experience, while an outdoor terrace offers open-air seating and fire pits a few feet away from the 300-foot Icon swimming pool. ! Join for happy hour every weekday from 6 to 8 p.M. And brunch on Saturday and Sunday. The chic restaurant also offers speciality cocktails, wine and craft beers, plus live music on Wednesday nights and a DJ on Friday evenings. Valet parking is complimentary with every meal.
Fort Worth, Texas
“Great Happy Hour”
Reviewed July 25, 2014

The Viceroy is known for his opulence yet if you go during happy hour you can order for $5 and a great cheese plate with a selection of cured meats for $11 (happy hour lasts till 8 pm) I had great service from my favorite server, Said, and went back 2 weeks later for the great atmosphere.

1 Thank rrosati
Miguel H, Director of Food & Beverage at 15th & Vine Kitchen and Bar, responded to this review, August 15, 2014
Dear rrosati,
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I am thrilled that you were pleased with our Happy Hour offerings. Said is one of our shining superstars so I’ll be sure to share your accolades with him. He’ll be more than grateful for your comment!
I look forward to welcoming you back!
Warm Regards,
Miguel Hernandez
Director of Food & Beverage

Chicago, Illinois
“Nice spot!”
Reviewed July 23, 2014

Great atmosphere and food. Innovative dishes and well presented. Nice wine list. Small portions and a bit expensive, but worth a try.

Florida
“Outstanding”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

I booked the restaurant for our group of 14 and was not disappointed. I wanted to give our out of town folks a taste of Miami and this was certainly the place to take them. My first conversation was with Tatiana who assisted me through the process of booking the time and in which area of the restaurant to be seated. Radu the manager then assisted me on picking out the pre-fixed menu for our party. I was hesitant about the pre-fixed menu but was pleasantly surprised; there was plenty of food for all of us. The drinks and wine were superb and the staff service was outstanding. We cannot say enough about the food- from the Edamames and couscous to the flat bread to the sweet and sour chicken and best of all was the steak with "ropa vieja". When you have a big group normally you have a few folks that do not like certain items.....I have to say that everyone enjoyed all of the dishes. We will be back!!

Miami, Florida
“Great food - WAY overpriced for portion size”
Reviewed July 21, 2014

My husband and I came for dinner on Saturday evening. In short, the food was excellent however the portions were EXTREMELY small and priced as if they were normally sized portions. I really like the small portions however it needs to be priced accordingly.

Another minor issue was that they had a broken strobe light that kept flickering and it took away from the dining experience. When I asked if it could be turned off, they said it wouldn't turn off for some reason. This wasn't a deal breaker just more of an inconvenience.

Would I go back? Maybe. There's just a lot of other excellent restaurants in Miami with food just as good as 15th & Vine for the same price only larger portions.

Caracas, Venezuela
“Wonderful view”
Reviewed July 19, 2014

We went to this place for the happy hour, it goes from 5pm to 8pm from Monday to Thursday. The place has a wonderful view and great atmosphere. We had only drinks and some appetizers, drinks as well as appetizers were very good.

Is not a cheap place so make sure you take advantage of the happy hour. Service was very, very bad. Too slow and I had to call the waitress several time to order our drinks and food. Besides that is a great place to start the night