“Undiscovered gem”

15th & Vine Kitchen and Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
15th & Vine Kitchen and Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #178 of 4,395 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Asian, Italian, Latin
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Description: As the newest addition to Viceroy Miami, 15th & Vine Kitchen and Bar presents a seasonal, contemporary American menu with Latin, Asian and Italian influences - all represented in small flavorful portions designed to be shared. The diverse menu also includes full-size dishes, along with a robust cheese and charcuterie selection. ! Sweeping views of Biscayne Bay provides guests with a picturesque backdrop from indoor and outdoor seating. 15Th & Vine Kitchen and Bar's vibrant dining room features communal high-top tables, numerous private tables and full-service bar. An intimate 10-person dining room is available for a more exclusive dining experience, while an outdoor terrace offers open-air seating and fire pits a few feet away from the 300-foot Icon swimming pool. ! Join for happy hour every weekday from 6 to 8 p.M. And brunch on Saturday and Sunday. The chic restaurant also offers speciality cocktails, wine and craft beers, plus live music on Wednesday nights and a DJ on Friday evenings. Valet parking is complimentary with every meal.
Reviewed July 19, 2014

I've been here several times for dinner and it has always been wonderful. One thing I love about it is the setting: the restaurant is 15 floors above Brickell Avenue with a panoramic view of Biscayne Bay. It might be a little hard to find at first, but once you do, you'll be glad you know about it. It's a casual restaurant with an elegant atmosphere, overlooking the Viceroy's rooftop pool (an attraction in itself) in one direction, and the bay and downtown Miami in another. The service has always been highly attentive (Nina is our favorite - we followed her there from another restaurant in the area and she is the reason we know about 15th& Vine.) In the small plates category I enjoyed the bacon-wrapped dates, Duck Comfort mac & cheese, spring pea soup and Cuban pork belly, to name a few. The tapas and large platters have always been truly good and beautifully presented, to go with the beautiful backdrop.

1  Thank dccab

Reviewed July 15, 2014

I ate here 2 out of 3 nights while staying at the Viceroy but it is worth seeking out if you are visiting or live in town. I only had the tapas style dishes since I love a little bit of everything and they are a GREAT deal. The service was excellent and the views are beautiful.

2  Thank steferx
Reviewed July 14, 2014

My wife and I were invited to Club 50 in the Viceroy Hotel in Brickell section of Miami. I heard there was a restaurant on the 15th floor so we made a reservation, and we are sure glad we did. From the warm greeting by the maître'd to the stunning view and the delicious food we had a fabulous night. Great menu, "tapas style" appetizers, which you can order a bunch and sample a variety of creations and wonderful unique entrees along with a desert sampler that was beyond yummy. Having been in the restaurant business I will tell you that it is rare that you can combine service, beautiful room, delicious creative menu and an amazing view to create a perfect dining experience. Hats off to Radu and his staff for a fabulous night. If you are in Miami, be sure to check out 15th and Vine!

1  Thank Lourdesshinnick
Miguel H, Director of Food & Beverage at 15th & Vine Kitchen and Bar, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2014

Dear Lourdesshinnick,
It was a pleasure reviewing your fantastic review of 15th & Vine! I am thrilled that you were offered a memorable dining experience and I'm happy you enjoyed our beautiful facility and atmosphere. I am most proud to hear that your selections of creative small plates and the service you received from our staff exceeded your expectations!

I truly appreciate your accolades of Radu and my team who were able to make your visit a little bit brighter. I will be sure to share your kind remarks and congratulate them on a job well done. Thank you again for your recommendations! I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Regards,

Reviewed July 9, 2014

We stayed in the hotel and the highlight was our breakfast at the restaurant. We sat outside and had superb views of the water and skyline from the 15th floor. Our servers were all great and friendly, if we did have to wait a bit to get the bill. The food was delicious - we both had omlettes and both were great. Generous portions but still left me wanting more. The potatoes were also excellent. Overall a wonderful restaurant, from our breakfast. Only possible downside, if you see it that way, is that it wasn't very busy when we went, which is to say we were practically the only people there by the end of our meal.

Dear Charles S,

Thank you so much for your review of our restaurant . It's always a pleasure to hear that our hotel guests had a flawless experience and I'm thrilled that you enjoyed your breakfast, ambiance and most importantly; the service you received from our staff. I will share your remarks with our team and congratulate them on a job well done.

I look forward to having you as our guest again during your next visit to Viceroy Miami.

Regards,

Reviewed July 6, 2014

A group of us were at this restaurant during the Memorial Day weekend. The ambience is great. Food is so so if you are a real foodie. The waiter Saeed who was assigned to our table made all the difference. We were a big group if 16. Saeed was very attentive and made sure all of us got personalized treatment. Thanks for your hospitality Saeed.

Miguel H, Director of Food & Beverage at 15th & Vine Kitchen and Bar, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2014

Dear Sanjit V,

Thank you so much for your review of 15th & Vine Kitchen and Bar. I am thrilled that you and your group had a wonderful experience and enjoyed everything from the ambiance to the service!

I appreciate your kind words about Said and I’ll be sure to share your wonderful remarks and thank him for the exceptional service he provided.

I do hope to welcome you back in the near future

Warm Regards,