“Great place for cocktails or dinner”

15th & Vine Kitchen and Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
15th & Vine Kitchen and Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #140 of 4,182 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Bar scene, Special occasions, Scenic view, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Drinks, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Downtown
Description: As the newest addition to Viceroy Miami, 15th & Vine Kitchen and Bar presents a seasonal, contemporary American menu with Latin, Asian and Italian influences - all represented in small flavorful portions designed to be shared. The diverse menu also includes full-size dishes, along with a robust cheese and charcuterie selection. ! Sweeping views of Biscayne Bay provides guests with a picturesque backdrop from indoor and outdoor seating. 15Th & Vine Kitchen and Bar's vibrant dining room features communal high-top tables, numerous private tables and full-service bar. An intimate 10-person dining room is available for a more exclusive dining experience, while an outdoor terrace offers open-air seating and fire pits a few feet away from the 300-foot Icon swimming pool. ! Join for happy hour every weekday from 6 to 8 p.M. And brunch on Saturday and Sunday. The chic restaurant also offers speciality cocktails, wine and craft beers, plus live music on Wednesday nights and a DJ on Friday evenings. Valet parking is complimentary with every meal.
Miami Beach, Florida
“Great place for cocktails or dinner”
Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

We enjoyed drinks at the bar then dinner. The tapas were really tasty, the view very nice, and the service top notch! Will return to try their weekend brunch

Miguel H, Director of Food & Beverage at 15th & Vine Kitchen and Bar, responded to this review, July 14, 2014
Dear TravelingAlex13,

Thank you so much for your wonderful remarks! I am thrilled that you enjoyed all of your small plates and topped off your experience with our exceptional service and breathtaking views. I will be sure to share your accolades and congratulate my team on a job well done.

It was a pleasure to have had you as our guest and I look forward to your return.

Warm Regards,

Miami, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great view and atmosphere”
Reviewed June 27, 2014

Had a great time with friends. Food and service were both outstanding. Try the Ropa Vieja; it's really good!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank constantingm
Dear constantingm,

Thank you so much for the fantastic remarks! I'm thrilled that you and your friends enjoyed your dining experience at 15th & Vine Kitchen and Bar and found our food and service to be outstanding! The Ropa Vieja Panini is one of our crowd’s favorite so I’m glad that you got to enjoy it!

I appreciate your recommendations and look forward to your return

Warm Regards,
Naples, Florida
“Ribeye and Mojitos”
Reviewed June 22, 2014

Ordered the 10 oz. Ribeye Ropa Vieja and it was fabulous. Albert mixes a mean mojito with Peach Schnapps just the way I like it.
Service was on point and will return!

Visited June 2014
Miguel H, Director of Food & Beverage at 15th & Vine Kitchen and Bar, responded to this review, June 27, 2014
Dear wickedcute,

Thank you so much for sharing your 5-star experience at 15th & Vine Kitchen and Bar. I am thrilled that you were able to enjoy one of Albert’s personalized cocktails. He is one of our shining stars and his drink creations are always amazing! He'll be happy to know that you appreciated his services.

I look forward to your return!

Boston area
“Great night”
Reviewed June 22, 2014

We've been to 15th & Vine a couple of other times. The small plates are always very well done and the service friendly and attentive. On this night we decided to sit at the bar. While we interacted with several staff members - all engaging, all helpful - Albert (the bartender) is the one who makes it a great experience. He introduces himself to everyone (we had met him when we moved here over a year ago and he remembered) which helps promote an atmosphere where guests are comfortable talking to each other.

We ordered five small plates - all excellent - Albert mixed us great drinks and recommended a very good wine. My wife and I got to meet two nice gentlemen who were each solo on this night. We live nearby and will be back to see Albert and friends over and over.

• Visited June 2014
Dear catops,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am delighted to hear that the service and plates you received exceeded your expectations. I am lucky to work with wonderful individuals who truly love what they do and I am glad to hear that you experienced that first hand. I will share your kind remarks with Albert and congratulate him on a job well done.

Thank you for your recommendations and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Miami, Florida
“Great Food! Spectacular Views.”
Reviewed June 22, 2014

The food was great. Great concept with the tapas. We tried all of them and I must say there were all great. Service was above par and Tatiana was amazing at securing a great table for us. You can't beat the views and not many restaurants in Miami can offer the same view from a top of the building in downtown or Brickell. I would most definitely recommend to other. The only downside was the valet at the hotel. They have a poor system and it's slow. I recommend giving yourself time to account for this or finding alternative parking and walking to the hotel.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank NCNJM d
Dear NCNJM d,

Thank you so much for sharing experience at 15th & Vine Kitchen and Bar. It is always a pleasure to hear that our guests received great service and I'm thrilled that Tatiana made your experience memorable. I'm so happy that you found our small sharing plates to be of value. We strive to ensure that everything from our services and our food selection is of the highest quality and I'm glad to hear that we didn't disappoint.

I look forward to welcoming you back soon.