“Best sushi bar ever!”
Review of SUGARCANE

SUGARCANE
Reserve with OpenTable
SUGARCANE is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #100 of 4,496 Restaurants in Miami
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Wynwood - Edgewater
Description: SUGARCANE raw bar grill represents an escape from your daily life: a place that’s warm, welcoming, and unique in both its spirit and soul. Embarking on a quest to celebrate the simple pleasures in life – eating well and celebrating with friends – we focus on the “shared experience” that comes together with our globally inspired menu of small and large plates, handmade artisan cocktails, robust rum offering, and energetic yet laid-back ambiance.
Reviewed June 27, 2014 via mobile

Very delicious and waiter was super informative. Recommend!!! I ate the ribs, tempura sushi, and an French toast dessert!

Reviewed June 26, 2014

Money goes quick here! Its a fun spot but don't go if you are starving. The portions are for casual light dinner. It was all very good just know that you will have to order a lot. Excellent Service though. I wish the larger portions had a bigger variety but I understand that is not the intention.

Reviewed June 19, 2014

We went here in December of 2013 to celebrate my husband's birthday. The drinks at the bar were defiantly the most diverse choices we have ever seen on a menu not to mention TASTY! I know some people will say that the drinks are pricey but I am a firm believer that you get what you pay for! The naturalness of the drinks amazed us and left us wanting more. We ordered some tapas to share between the four of us. Each one was amazing especially the octopus! It was my first time trying octopus and I loved it. The service was great as well as the atmosphere. Its a nice place to go and hang out with friends for happy hour or to go to on a Saturday night on a date. I was pleasantly surprised with everything about this place.

Reviewed June 7, 2014

This is a fun spot, great atmosphere, excellent food, a little noisy but does not spoil the conversation.
Great service.

Reviewed June 3, 2014

I love this place. Most of the time I'm going with my friends for the Happy hours. They have a really good choice of tapas (Asian fusion most of them). My favorite is the mini burger. The cocktails are so good. If I have to recommended one it should be the Spice of love with passion fruit and a little bit spicy. You can find kind of Latin music not to loud, just enough to have a good time with yours friends.

Been to SUGARCANE? Share your experiences!