“Miami skyline view!!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #49 of 121 Hotels in Miami
Destin, FL
“Miami skyline view!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 25, 2011

We rented a one bedroom condo on the 8th floor for six nights. The ultra contemporary unit had floor to ceiling windows and and a view of downtown Miami that was breathtaking. The unit was clean, spacious and quiet. Parking was provided in a secure lot adjacent to the building. The kitchen was wonderful with stainless steel appliances, fridge with water and ice and full size washer and dryer. There was even a half bath for use of guests who sleep on the pull out futon bed. Only downside was the Ikea furniture that was not very comfortable and the lack of a TV in the living room. Otherwise, we would not hesitate to stay there again and again. Walgreens and Publix are within walking distance and great restaurants are in the vicinity. Several will deliver to the condo.

Room Tip: Try to get a room facing the Miami skyline above the 3rd. floor level.
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank nanGDestin_FL
TeamHabitatResidence, Manager at Habitat Residence, responded to this review, November 15, 2012
Thank you so much for your feedback. We appreciate your time and consideration. We are working in fixing the issues you pointed and reinforce them. We would like to have the opportunity to have you as our guest next time you visit Miami.
Habitat Residence Team

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
Preston, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2011

We were all very happy with our stay here. We Rented penthouse 1 for 5 days and the facilities provided within the apartment exceeded our expectations. Fully furnished with laundry, excellent views across the whole of Miami, and for the price most definately worth it.

Would recommend to any couple or group visiting due to location, price and quality of apartment. AWESOME!

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with friends
2 Thank mikey786
Thank you so much for your feedback. We appreciate your time and consideration. We would like to have the opportunity to have you as our guest next time you visit Miami.
Habitat Residence Team
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2011

The service was awesome, the room were clean, the staff is super friendly, I can't ask for better value of my money!
The apartment is very well located, with a supermarket and pharmacy walking distance from the porperties.
Either you travel on pleasure or business Habitat Miami is the right place to stay, conformtable apartments where you can cook and be like in you own home.
I will for sure stay there on my next trip to Miami!

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
4 Thank MariaMargarita1234
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2011

Booked This Through BOOK IT.COM A Very Good Company That I Use Regularly..The Pics On BOOK IT Are Beautiful..But It Wasnt What I Got Upon Arrival..The Pics Show Balcony Views And Clean Rooms,Gym And Boasts Of The 24 Hr BBQ..When I Got There,Everything Seemed Fine Upon Entering Building."Come Up To The PentHouse" Is What Blared Through The Intercom."Nice Building" I Thought To Myself.."My 1 Bdrm Should Be Sexy" ;) .I Get To Office And Was Greeted By A Young Lady (Damn I Forget Her Name) Who Gives Me The Key And Escorts Me Back Down To The Lobby AND POINTS DOWN THE BLOCK and Says "GO TO 1600".Im Thinking To Myself.."There Were No Buildings Down That Block..Just Rundown Bungalows..What About My City View From The Balcony While Suntanning..The Clean A.C. 1 Bdrm I Requested?" So I Head To The BUNGALOW,Mind You With My Luggage In Tow..No Cart To Bring Me ,And Upon Opening, Of Course I Was Not Happy At All..The BUNGALOW Had A WITNESS PROTECTION Feel To It..The Room Smelled Old,Musty,My 1 Bdrm Was Now A STUDIO With A Room Divider,The Bed Looked Like A Blowup Bed It Was So Low To The Floor..The Makeshift Closet And Bathroom Pretty Much Were The Same Size..The State Of The Art Bathroom Sliding Door Was Off The Track..The Oven Had Aluminum Foil On The Burners,GRRRRRR ! I WAS PISSED AND I CALLED BOOK IT TO LET THEM KNOW AND THEY TOLD ME TO GO TO THE OFFICE AND DEMAND THAT THEY GIVE ME WHAT I PAID FOR..I Did Just That..Called The Office And Complained And They Showed Up To The BUNGALOW Right Away..AND IN A GOLF CART NO LESS..Hmm..HOW COME I COULDNT GET A RIDE IN THAT CART TO MY BUNGALOW ? The Lady Who Came Advised Me That I Would B Refunded The Price Of The Room And That I Could Still Stay There..REALLY ? So Back To The PENTHOUSE..Where I Was Told Differently By JAVIER..Now The Story Was They Would Give Me 20% Off Or I Could Just Get Back A Portion Of What I Paid And Leave..I Told JAVIER That It Wasnt Going Down Like That And To Get This Resolved RIGHT NOW..He refused To call BOOK IT,Which I Found Strange Bcuz He's The One That Handles The BOOK IT Reservations..Instead He Calls The Property Manager TOMAS..Who Said To Me "I Advise U To Stay On Our Property With The 20% Off Bcuz Its SpringBreak And Everywhere Else Is Booked" I Asked TOMAS "Or What ?" He Replied "Or Nothing..We Will Refund U A Portion Of The Money And U Have To Leave" . WOW ! So Alot Of Arguing Back & Forth Ensued With Them..BUT BOOKIT CAME TO THE RESCUE..WITH A NEW HOTEL.." THE METROPOLE" Right In The Heart Of South Beach Not 25 Min Away Like This One..And BUNGALOW MIAMI Had To Foot The Bill..And Oh Yeah..I Asked About The Gym..They Told Me The Gym Is Now The Office,There Is No Gym,And During The Whole Time There Was No One On The Elevators..In The Halls..Checking In ,Checking Out..From Outside The Building No Balcony Doors Open,No Sign Of Any Occupants..AND THEY HAVE THE NERVE TO CHARGE A $20 A DAY ROOM CLEANING FEE ! THIS BUILDING MAY BE A FRONT..DONT NOT..I REPEAT DO NOT BOOK WITH THESE PEOPLE..U WILL BE DISAPPOINTED !

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with friends
8 Thank g2daizzh
TeamHabitatMiami, Manager at Habitat Residence, responded to this review, April 12, 2011
We are very sorry for the missunderstood with your reservation, we were told by the booking website you knew that you were supossed to check in in our remodeled apartments because we did'nt have availability in our new apartments located in the tower. We apoloziged for the inconvenience, we did our best to help you thru the mistake that the booking website did.
If you travel to Miami, please visit us and book thru us directly and we will make sure you stay in the tower, and you will see for yourself that our apartments are beatifull.
The Habitat Team
Sao Paulo, SP
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2011

The service leading up to checking in was fantastic, however when we checked in we were not in the apartment complex but a building in a run down block of buildings on the street. Not happy!

The inside of the accomodation was fine but we were completely given misleading photos and assumed this is what we were getting. Morale of the story, buyer be ware!

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
4 Thank rossco1970
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2011

From the beggining on when I established contact for the reservation, It was curtious, professional and well received. All the office workers were great and very cordial
The true standout is Rene that takes care of security and guest needs. He is A M A Z I N G 24/7
I highly recommend the place with clean and large quarters excellent locattion and great overall service

• Stayed February 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank stenaty
Thank you very much, we are very glad that you enjoyed your stay with us!
We really appreciate your review,
Please visit us again in your next visit to Miami!

Best Regards,
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2011

I went to Florida for my Graduation. The college had reserved units for all graduates at the Hyatt Hotel. Because I was traveling with my younger son, I had to find a place with a microwave and refrigerator. Well I came up on Habitat Miami through Travelocity. I book hoping that it would be what I was looking for. To my surprise it was more than I expected. I called all of my friends to let them know that this was the place for them to stay if every they were going to be in Miami. The place is very affordable, Clean and all the appliances worked well, the bonus was the parking garage. Habitat of Miami a Million Thank you for for letter me enjoyed my stay. I will certainly be back again and I have already told everyone I know that they must stay at Habitat. A Sincere Thank you, Mrs. Howell for New York. 1/23/2011

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank Clawrencehowell
Thank you very much for the great review! We are very glad you enjoy your stay with us!
Please visit us in you next trip to Miami!

The Habitat Team