“Nice but loud when singing happy birthdays”

George's in the Grove
Neighborhood: Coconut Grove
Cross street: Main highway
Description: Others Try To Copy, But I Am The Original
Miami, Florida
“Nice but loud when singing happy birthdays”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

I went with a friend. Loved the atmosphere. Nice place, well located, but I hated that ever time they want to sin happy birthday they change the soft music to a loud music and turn it into a disco. Its for 1 min apron, but it was like 3 times during our dinner that we had to stop talking, and transport to a disco atmosphere.

Visited October 2012

Miami, Florida
“French Bistro food in Coconut Grove”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

We and a couple of friends went for dinner on a Monday nite, found this place reasonable priced, and food was a bit above average. We shared the mussels (the fries were quite tasty) and had the vegetarian pizza which was well prepared . We'll be back.

• Visited February 2013
Comins, Michigan
“I'm a fan”
Reviewed February 14, 2013 via mobile

I've been fortunate to diner here several times for both business and pleasure. I've always had a good experience and look forward to my return trips. We love the champagne, truffle fries and creme brûlée. Service has always been attentive and fun! My personal favorite menu item is typically whatever fresh fish special they have. I've never been disappointed.

Norwich, Vermont, United States
“Good Food, Good Value”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

Four of us ate here at a table outside. We each ordered something different and each was very pleased with our meal. Prices in Coconut Grove tend to be high, and I thought George's was quite reasonable. Our waiter was wonderful, moving us to another table when the people next to started smoking; one negative about outdoor dining in Miami.

• Visited January 2013
Cazu247@Hotmail.com
“Great service nice touch of champage”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

George has a toast of champage for all its patrons. However the food is average. We started with the french onion soup. The broth lacked seasoning and no touch of brandy in it. The tuffle pasta was thick like glue and the apple tart and the creme brulee were average

Visited November 2012