“gnocchi day”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed May 10, 2013

Every month, on the 29th, they offer unlimited serving of gnocchi with 7 different sauces. If you like gnocchi the way I do, it is a great deal. 6 out of the 7 sauces were delicious.
As far as pizza goes, they offer great variety of classic pizzas, and couple of unusual ones. I've tried several different ones, and they were all great.
My only minor complaint is service, especially during late afternoons. Server basically comes, takes the order, and then drops the check. Since the food is good, I'll be back.

Reviewed March 8, 2013

We were staying right around the corner, so just walked down the street and decided to venture in at 10pm on a Saturday night. It was still decorated for Valentine's day even though we were there at the end of February. We were greeted in Spanish (I think) although neither me nor my husband speak it but the waitress quickly switched to English with only a little trouble. Later, she forgot and asked us a couple questions in Spanish again and we were like... uhhh, yes, thanks! LOL We tried her recommendations and although very simple and minimal toppings, they were delicious pizzas. You could tell the ingredients were fresh and homemade. The pizzas seemed to taste better with every bite. Would definitely go back to this place. Other than the language issues, the only downside was that the waitress seemed to forget about us near the end as we waited an eternity for her to bring us our check after she had already cleared our plates. We tried to catch her eye a few times, but she was more interested in cleaning up and didn't even glance our way for about half an hour.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

This place is considered above your normal pizza restaurant. It has interior and exterior seating and is a place one can go right after work in the downtown area of Miami. Though the pizza was delicious, there were hardly any toppings on it. I had ordered the Firenze with Italian style sausage and porcini mushrooms.

It was a glorified 12 inch cheese pizza. When you desire a European style pizza, you also desire toppings that cover the sauce.

I advise that if you order a pizza you may want to ask your server to double the toppings or you may be disappointed.

Reviewed August 21, 2012

The ingredients are fresh, the crust is thin, and you can actually taste all the components of each pie. The atmosphere is a nice casual chic, and great for a guys (or girls) night out.

Reviewed August 12, 2012

It is a good place. The pizza is very good, coffe is good, the place is simple but it works. Service is good and prices reasonable