“Great for lunch on a pleasant day”

Mandolin Aegean Bistro
Ranked #46 of 4,857 Restaurants in Miami
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Great reviews check it out
Reviewed May 4, 2017 via mobile

Great option close the Design District shopping area! Our lunch was great, nice simple dishes to share and interesting wine options. Service was overall very good, but hostess was not very welcoming. Seating area is very pleasant at a beautiful garden. However, in case it is too hot and sunny it may be uncomfortable...

Date of visit: May 2017

Reviewed May 1, 2017

I attended this restaurant last week for a work function. The setting is special; no doubt about it. However ( and being Greek), I can tell you that the food was on the average side; Nothing special. At the end of the day, though, one could have overlooked the food because the setting was lovely,

However, what really soured our experience was the waiting staff; did they really want to be there? The first waitress, seemed so out of it and announced after our dips arrived that she was off for the night; her replacement was an arrogant waiter who left through our meal to join the other staff to eat a meal at a neighbouring table. He was replaced by a waiter who just wanted to get rid of everyone so he could join his fello staff for a meal.

3  Thank George L
Reviewed May 1, 2017

Always great service. Changing, but excellent selection of wines. Perfect menu. Walk to Design District.

1  Thank Ed G
Reviewed April 28, 2017 via mobile

Amazing place, I went in for a quick bite and I was impressed, great atmosphere, it feels like I'm in the country side, breath of fresh air in Miami, I absolutely recommend the meat balls and the fried feta with beets, the staff is on point and very friendly keeping in mind I came by my self, Annette was my waitress and she was very friendly and knowledgeable.
I will definitely come back again.

Reviewed April 24, 2017 via mobile

Lovely atmosphere!
Located in the disign district, close to Wynwood.
Not that hard to get a table if you book via Phone/ email.
Food is very nice, specially grilled Prawns and grilled octopus.
They dont have any 'hipster' beer or other alchoolics post dinner, not the right place if you want to go there for drinks, wine list is ok.

Date of visit: April 2017

Been to Mandolin Aegean Bistro? Share your experiences!