“Great restaurant Design District Miami”

Mandolin Aegean Bistro
Ranked #32 of 4,310 Restaurants in Miami
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Great reviews check it out
Reviewed May 19, 2014

This time our group of 8 for lunch, we basically ordered and shared one or two each of the available appetizers, the greek and turkish dips/hummus, the octopus, the stuffed zucchini, the lamb/beef meatballs, a couple of their wonderful salads, the fried calamari, and for dessert we shared one of each of the two available alternatives (pistachio baklava and chocolate ganache cake)...great stuff, we love to eat here....plus the atmosphere at this restaurant is a plus.

Reviewed May 17, 2014

My husband and I had lunch today at the Maondolin Aegean Bistro. We both ordered their chicken kabobs. The chicken was so tender and delicious. The portions were big; we could have shared a meal. Their Greek Beer, "Mythos," was light and flavorful - my kind of beer. Their Baklava was probably the best Baklava I have eatten. We sat outside and the atmosphere was lovely. Service was great, food was delicious, and I am sure we will be back!

Reviewed May 17, 2014 via mobile

Great Food again. Today we Chose among Other Stuff the tiger Prawns - and they were simply excellent! Only the Frizante As Aperitif was too carbonated. The Rest inkluding Main dish and A bottle of St emillion was Great!

Reviewed May 16, 2014

You can eat greek food like in Greece but you are in the beautiful Design District at Miami city. You can drink greek wine in a tropical atmosphere. I lived an unforgettable time with my wife, delicious food and very kind customer service. Ana, a venezuelan girl was so kind with us.

Reviewed May 15, 2014

Not only the food was fresh, good and well made, the staff (Paola and Jaqueline) were great servers who treated everyone with respect and kindness regardless of the fact that the place was PACKED and people sometimes were rude. I will definately go back!!!!

Been to Mandolin Aegean Bistro? Share your experiences!