“BIG-TIME Gourmet Greek Mediterranean ~ Aegean”

Mandolin Aegean Bistro
Ranked #29 of 4,162 Restaurants in Miami
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Great reviews check it out
Orlando, FL / Palm Springs, CA
“BIG-TIME Gourmet Greek Mediterranean ~ Aegean”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Start by trying the house white sangria......specially mixed via secret recipe.....it's incredibly good. Tatiana, the Manager was extremely helpful and on entry, made us feel right-at-home and special....Must have the OCTOPUS....omg good. The best Gyro I've had in my life (and I've been looking to find the best since 1974 in Greek-Town at the Parthenon in Chicago) This gyro at Mandolin immediately took the #1 spot.....the tzatziki sauce was great and the finely-carved "massive-amount" of gyro meat had been smoke-grilled to perfection. My wife had the Moussaka and said it was the best she had ever had as well.....Mandolin was recommended to us by a photojournalist with CNN....and WOW, I'm glad he told us about it! This is a must go in South Beach Miami......seriously great!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank BigWhale

• Turkish first
Miami Springs, Florida
“Great place in Midtown”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

I'm an octopus fan and a friend told me to try it in this place . I did it, had also the lamb chops , the chocolate cake and the turkish coffee.
Everything was great, the patio is great
...if it doesn't rain but its worth the risk.
I went for lunch and had no.problems with seating but ITS.understand you need to make reservations for dinner.

• Visited July 2013
S. Florida
“Lovely evening under the stars”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

What a lovely atmosphere Mandolin Aegean has created. We ate delicious food under the stars and felt transported to the Greek Isles. While none of us ordered anything terribly exotic, the salads, gyro, chicen kabobs, burgers (lamb/beef) were excellent! Service was attentive and prompt. They even brought out baklava with a sparkler to help us celebrate a birthday.

We're locals who'll definitely come back.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank kidzkafe
Miami, Florida
“Amazing!!!!”
Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

We arrived without a reservation on this Friday night and were greeted by a very friendly hostess who advised us that she would accommodate us ASAP . We were shown to our table about five minutes later with our first drinks in hand. Our server was very knowledgable about the menu and extremely nice and courteous . We ordered the stuffed zucchini and the sampler appetizer followed by the chicken kabobs and lamb chops both served with orzo rice pilaf, mint yogurt and salad. Extremely simple , delicious food . Very well presented and nice portions for the price. I am from Lebanese family and am used to my families ( grandmas cooking ) . This was the closest I have ever come to my grandmothers cooking and she was a super star. Great place, great food, great ambiance , reasonable prices and excellent service. I will be back!!!!

Visited July 2013
Miami
“Great outdoor dining”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

There is no other dining experience like this in Miami. Relaxed nicely decorated outdoor seating with large umbrellas. Outstanding appetizers (Turkish sampler, lamb & beef meatballs, mussels,octopus, baked cheese special) , delicious whole grilled fish, yummy baklava & an adventurous well priced wine list. We could sit there for hours...and we have...provided that we have used our mosquito repellent. No fears if you forgot yours...servers have extra spray to keep customers happy! Indoor seating is tiny so expect to dine outdoors. People watching is almost as good as the food. This has become a very hip spot so reservations are a must.

• Visited June 2013