$306
$299
$113
$96
  • Breakfast included
Hilton Miami Downtown(Miami)(Great Value!)
$105
$101
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $127/night.

Crowne Plaza Miami Airport(Miami)(Great Value!)
$118
$140
  • Breakfast included
$96
$87
Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay(Miami)(Great Value!)
$130
$103
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $128/night.

InterContinental Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
$209
$159
All reviewsbiscayne blvdmiami beachcerealmimocruiseport
Reviewed February 6, 2013

I just can't get over how friendly everyone here was. There was not one person who worked here that didn't ask me how I was or if I needed anything. From the front desk staff to housekeeping to the breakfast attendant. This is a huge surprise being that Miami usually has the least friendly service of just about anywhere. They made me feel very at home.
The bed linens were so white and smelled fantastic.(How do you get your whites so white?)
The pillows and beds were new and very compfy.
Very cute decor and the common areas were very well maintained.
Great location, very close to everything Miami has to offer and you can't beat the price.
Only one bizare thing, the place was so clean but the door to the bathroom looked like it was just salvaged from somewhere else. It was obviusly new and still had a big sticker on the edge but it was so beat up and dirty looking it really stood out being that the rest of the place was so spotless.
Did not have any noise issues but the earplugs are a great idea.
I would stay here again and definately suggest it to anyone.
Thanks for a great stay!

Room Tip: I would get a room on the back if you are concerned about street noise.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank mayflowermike
miaminewyorker, Owner at New Yorker Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2013

Thank you for your feedback.
We are happy that you were pleased with the comfort and quality at our property during your stay.
Yes our staff are so friendly, we are fortunate to have an entire staff that enjoy meeting new people from varied backgrounds and making each one of our guest feel that this is their home away from home.
We certainly look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed February 5, 2013

So - first impressions. We arrived at 3:30pm which was 30 minutes after the allowed check-in time. Now usually when I travel in North America, I could show up at any point practically and they're more than happy to allow an early check-in - but at *this* place, they still didn't have a room ready at 3:30pm and said it wouldn't be ready until 5pm! That's a huge negative - and they didn't even try and make it right in any manner. That plus the matter-of-fact attitude from the concierge was really ridiculous.

Okay, so we took it on the chin and just got on one of the two buses (bus stop < 100 meters away) that would take us downtown.

When we got back, we checked in without further incident. The room is ... quaint. It's fine. Except for two major problems:

1. Possible bed bugs. We both had small bites on our lower legs/feet the next morning. I've never experienced this before in my life, and have traveled all over the world!

2. The light above the bed would randomly go on and off. This was extremely bizarre, and I think it's because there's a remote control for the light, and i'm betting that someone else in another room is turning their light off or on, and causing ours to do the same ! Ridiculous .. Thankfully there's also a switch on the wall to force it off, so at least it wasn't able to turn on while we slept.

Anyway .. Needless to say.. I wouldn't stay here again, and the price they charge, while reasonable for the location, is a ripoff considering all the above problems. Stay elsewhere! If I had booked enough in advance I'd have been able to get the Crowne Plaza for £10 more .. Oh well.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank seputus
miaminewyorker, Owner at New Yorker Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2013

We apologize on behalf of our staff for any inconvenience you may have experience upon check in
Our staff are fully trained in customer service and needless to say they go above and beyond
As for bedbugs we do not have bedbugs, I can assure you.
Florida is a tropical state and has a variety of differ types of insects.

Sincerely

Reviewed February 4, 2013

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed February 2, 2013

this is suppose to be a hotel? more like a terrible motel. it had thin walls you can hear the people next door. the bathroom is a joke. The door was impossible to open and close, it was scrapping against the floor. The shower head felt like it could tear the skin off your bones. Here's the kicker, towards the last there i found bed bugs clinging to my duffel bag. Informed the management and all they could say to us was "really, we will get it checked out" no apology or anything. The bed bugs freaked my wife and I out. We felt like we needed to burn our belongings and douse ourselves with bleach.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank G_Cho26
Reviewed January 31, 2013

I enjoy staying at different boutique Hotels in my travels so I chose The New Yorker for a recent 2 night stay in Miami. I was not disappointed. The entire property was extremely clean and friendly. The big surprise was that even though the hotel was full, every other guest i interacted with was from a different country! The Continental Breakfast had some very good choices and being on the patio was a nice touch. The location is on US!/Biscayne Blvd. which is the road to many sites in the area.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
miaminewyorker, Owner at New Yorker Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2013

Thank you for your kind review.
We are happy that you are pleased with the comfort and quality that we provided to you.

Looking forward to your future visit,