$306
$299
$131
$109
Hampton.com
Crowne Plaza Miami Airport(Miami)(Great Value!)
$116
$93
  • Pool
Hilton Miami Downtown(Miami)(Great Value!)
$125
$120
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $136/night.

$134
InterContinental Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
$187
$143
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $190/night.

Regency Hotel Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
$85
$72
Official Hotel
Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay(Miami)(Great Value!)
$144
$323
$300
Priceline
All reviewsbiscayne blvdmiami beachcerealmimocruiseport
Reviewed October 9, 2012

we stayed here just for one night Oct 2012
first impressions were that it looked a good hotel
the impressions changed when we collected our room keys and the entered the room
it changed from good to excellent
the staff were very helpful and friendly, and the room was perfect, clean, cool and modern looking with all the facilities you require
the pool was clean with plenty of seating
coffee and tea was available for free at all times
we faced the main road but were not disturbed at all
the staff recommended a restaurant within a few minutes walk, and she was spot on, we enjoyed a lovely meal at a reasonable cost
I would recommend this hotel and will certainly be staying again when visiting Miami

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Barrie2222
miaminewyorker, Owner at New Yorker Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2012

Thank you for your kind review.
We are pleased that your were satisfied with the comfort and quaility during your stay with us at the New Yorker Boutique Hotel and certainly looke forward to your return visit.

Sincerely
Walter & Shirley

Reviewed October 2, 2012

Stayed there for 2 nights in september 2012. Basic motel just a few miles north of downtown and in front of Miami Beach. Good location.
Really essential but clean and comfortable enough. A little bit noisy with the rooms facing Biscayne Blvd. I would suggest it as a valid choice for a low cost stay in Miami.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank FabioZanotti_IT
miaminewyorker, Owner at New Yorker Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2012

We are happy you had a pleasant stay with us.

Looking forward to your future visit,
Walter & Shirley

Reviewed October 1, 2012

I only stayed for one night with them but because of Isaac tropical storm i had to stay in the day and night.
The room was big, clean and nice with all necessary things in it. Wifi was not always stable though.
I would not say Location is great- a little bit backwards towards downtown but close to the ocean on another hand.
The staff is super-friendly as well.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank trubo4ka

Sorry to hear that you were having issues with the wifi due to the weather condition we were having during your stay which made it difficult at times thou the outside courier was working very hard to fix the issue.
Thank you and we look forward to your next visit.

Walter&Shirley

Reviewed September 27, 2012

I was traveling to the Miami area from NY to help my elderly dad who was having eye surgery. He arranged for me to stay at a motel located several blocks from where he lives. Honestly, I was not expecting much because the area is mostly comprised of old 'sketchy' motels. In recent years however, there have been lots of changes in the neighborhood - new great restaurants & shops. Well, I was very pleasantly surprised and impressed from the moment I arrived at The New Yorker! Mimi at the front desk was very sweet and welcoming when I arrived. My room was adorable! It was contemporary and cheerful.It was decorated in aqau, white and a touch of cranberry. There was an over-sized silk screen print of Charlie Sheen hanging over my bed. I think all of the rooms have a different, hip & fun decor. The bed and pillows were the most comfortable I have ever had at any hotel. Walter & Shirley, the owners, did a fantastic job turning this old motel into a chic boutique that looks like it belongs on Ocean Ave in South Beach! Each morning a contintal breakfast was served in an outside courtyard. There were cafe tables and chairs set up as well as wicker couches and club chairs set under a pretty canopy. Each morning Charles (who was working at the buffet) asked me about my dad's progress. In the past while visiting the Miami area I stayed downtown at the Double Tree, however, getting in and out of the hotel and getting my car from valet took forever. The New Yorker was conveniently located and made traveling easy. For the week that I was in Miami, it was my home away from home. I felt very comfortable and cared for. I will be looking forward to my next trip to Miami and I will most certainly be staying at The New Yorker!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank amy l
miaminewyorker, Owner at New Yorker Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2012

Thank you for your response to your stay with us.
Yes we do make our guest here at hotel their home away from home.
Our staff are very accomidating and provide excellent customer service to our guest and their families.
Happy to hear your dad is doing great and his surgery was a success.

Looking forward to your next visit
Walter&Shirley

Reviewed September 27, 2012

Stayed at the New Yorker Boutique Hotel before cruise. I highly recommend the New Yorker. Free breakfast every morning. Free wi-fi throughout the property and free parking. It's conveniently located on Biscayne Blvd and 65th street. Staff at check-in was extremely friendly and helpful. Purely clean the room. Great breakfast with friendly staff. Be sure to return next vacation.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family