“Good value per price! Really confortable beds and the most important thing, nice and cordial treat from employees!”

New Yorker Boutique Hotel
Ranked #85 of 128 Hotels in Miami
Reviewed October 22, 2011

We spent 2 days in the new Yorker boutique hotel Miami. We had excellent service and accomodation for really low rates! The hotel is well located, 10 min by car from Miami beach. The people in new yorker is really nice and always helpfull with a big smile! The rooms are really condortable

1  Thank gomapuey

Reviewed October 20, 2011

What a pleasant surprise! Without spending a fortune, we stayed in a clean, attractive hotel minutes from downtown Miami. And the staff is uniformly polite, helpful, and friendly. Would recommend the New Yorker in a heartbeat!

Room Tip: Although there is a bit of street noise, the hotel thoughtfully provides high-quality earplugs!
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank Rokkitsci G
Reviewed October 19, 2011

I just had to take a moment to express what a wonderful experience I had at the New Yorker Boutique Hotel in Miami! It started with Jerry at the front desk... very warm and welcoming!!! The use of the computer in the lobby 24 hours a day available to check email and more... Free parking for my car... Free Wifi in my room... (if I had my laptop... next time)... The breakfast buffet (bagels, cereal coffee and juice) in the 'garden' was just lovely... soft tropical breeze and enjoyable music playing... Many guests also out and enjoying the free breakfast.... My room was clean with a High Def flat screen TV and HBO included... also, a remote to control the lighting all from the comfort of my bed.... scented soaps and shampoo.... WOW... love love loved it... I WILL BE BACK!!!! You can feel comfortable 'saving money' and still know you will have a GREAT experience too.... Thanks so much!!!! Dee from AZ

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank DeeAZPhoenix
Reviewed October 18, 2011

I recently stayed here before going on a cruise.. The staff was absolutely Amazing! Very accomodating and sweet.The room was decorated very cute and contemporary, comfortable bed, lil mini frig, very clean..
The staff was very helpful by giving us a ride to our cruise ship the next morning even though we were running late.. Can't say enough about this place.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank Stephanie G
Reviewed October 13, 2011

I stumbled across this hotel on trip advisor and read through some of the reviews: they don't do the hotel justice! We were warmly greeted into the extremely clean and well maintained reception area. We were slightly early so we went back out and checked in somewhat later into our rooms that reflected the quality of the reception. My only complaint was that the shower was a little too powerful. I would recommend this hotel to anyone and would have no qualms in paying at least $50 more a night!

1  Thank JcSmithLondon
Reviewed October 13, 2011

Lovely little hotel very convenient to what I had to do. Super-friendly staff. Will be back next time I'm in Miami.

Room Tip: The rooms at the back of the main building (124/224 and up) are quieter.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed October 6, 2011

I highly recommend this hotel if you are travelling on a limited budget. My husband and I stayed there one week for 45$ (33€) per night which is the ultimate deal, and we got absolutely value for our money.
The rooms are tastefully furnished and very clean, the king size bed we chose upon reservation was as comfortable as the ones you find in 5 * hotels. The pool was quite wide and very clean, the complimentary breakfast very good (bagels,jams,cereals,milk,coffee,tea,fruit juice) and the free wi-fi connectivity worked well except one day.
The staff in the lobby is very kind helpful with whatever you may ask.
The only two defects I found in this hotel are:
the temperature in the rooms is far too cool ,Europeans like us cannot stand such cold,we're not used to wild air conditioned, and the problem is you don't have an individual control on air conditioned in your room so you just have to bear the freeze.I suggest anyone who's not used to heavy air conditioned to take sweatsuits with them to wear when not in bed (the blankets are soft and warm anyway);
The second thing I did not like is the room maids, who are the "tip me or I'll pretend to forget to tidy up some details here and there as I clean your room". So be aware if you don't leave some dollars on the table as you leave your room they won't clean up your sink.
Anyway our stay at the New Yorker was amazing, and I don't even complain about these two little defects because for 45$ per night what we got was far more than a five stars experience.
I would recommend this place to anyone.