“Well done!”

Tre Italian Bistro
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Description: Tre is part of the burgeoning downtown Miami life and culture. It really deserves to be reviewed.
Reviewed February 27, 2013

My family of 4 adults and 1 thirteen month old baby ate here on an early Friday evening. It was the weekend of the Miami Boat and although it was rainy, we had no problem getting a table inside. The food and service were very good. I had the daily special seafood risotto and it was great with a generous portion. Fairly affordable too, we paid $120 for dinner for the four of us with tip and a bottle of wine. I would eat here again if in downtown Miami.

There are newer reviews for Tre Italian Bistro

Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

Breakfast for 5 with cappuccino for all and one soda $95. Too me that sees ridiculous, even for Miami. If the food was great maybe I would not mind, but the food was average as it gets. Service was ok and a tad slow. Eating out on Flagler street should be nice, but there is a lot of foot traffic on the street and it is no Ocean Drive. I can't conceive of returning

Reviewed January 15, 2013

The food & atmosphere is great. We ended up eating here 3x on our vacation because there were so many good things to try. Wed & Sat. night a bottle of wine is 1/2 price. We sat both inside and outside.

Reviewed January 11, 2013

I regularly come to this excellent corner establishment in the heart of downtown Miami. The staff always exceeds expectations whether it's the personable manager on staff or the cheerful waitress making sure everything is fine. This is a great location to enjoy the fantastic weather that Miami has to offer...especially the cool breeze from the Bay nearby.

I have never had a meal here that I didn't enjoy. The pastas are fresh, the pizzas flavorful, and the special entrees always leave you wanting more.

Overall great dining, ambiance, and place to enjoy a fantastic Miami lunch or dinner!

Reviewed October 30, 2012

The service at this restaurant was ok, the bread served in advance was good and the price apparently reasonable. I was unhappy though when I got my pizza, the dough was good, as the sauce and cheese, but a margherita with only 2 basil leaves is not close to being good. When I ask a margherita I expect to have basil in all my slices and this was not the case.