“A memorable culinary experience!”

Miami Culinary Tours - Private Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
$58.99*
and up
Little Havana Food and Walking Tour in Miami
Ranked #1 of 14 Food & Drink in Miami
More attraction details
Owner description: Miami Culinary Tours brings you everything South Florida’s culinary communities have to offer as well as the culture and tradition behind those doing the cooking. We organize Miami food tasting tours that not only showcase a particular type of cuisine, but also the culture and history behind it, giving tour participants the full story. The food tours in Miami are divided into different categories depending on cuisine and neighborhoods and offer foodies, both residents and visitors to the area, a chance to sample delicious dishes.
Pearl City, Hawaii
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 84 helpful votes
“A memorable culinary experience!”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

I was so blown away by this tour the first time that I've already returned twice with family and friends. Our guide Mirka is extremely knowledgeable and has a lovely personality. The group was small and we enjoyed meeting interesting people from all over the world. Mirka led us through the perfect blend of local food and history. The food was spectacular and just the right amount. This tour is a must for anyone visiting Miami - it's a good idea to do this at the beginning of your trip (we've returned to a few of the places as well as others that our guide suggested).

Visited June 2013
2 Thank TravelerZero

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Discover hidden treasures of South Beach”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

I always thought that South Beach was only for tourists. Mirka, our tour guide, really helped us discover the hidden gems among the tourist traps. She was very knowledgeable and very personable. The food we tasted was excellent. However, I do wish their was an added component of cocktails at a few more locations since that is such an important part of the dining experience as well. We will definitely visit some of the places we went to again and we look forward to our next culinary tour with this company.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank EFlask22
Toronto, Canada
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“A great experience!”
Reviewed September 11, 2013 via mobile

I really enjoyed this tour and have already returned to one of the stops! The tour was a fantastic balance of food and Art Deco history around South Beach. All of the restaurants provided delicious treats and we were all very full by the time we hit the last stop for gelato. This is a must for foodies and everyone else who wants a unique experience in the area!

Visited September 2013
Toronto, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 66 helpful votes
“Awesome!”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

This is a must for anyone that enjoys food who is visiting the South Beach area. I had no idea about the diversity of Latin cuisine prior to this tour. It takes you to some places you will never find on your own...we ended up going back to one place 3 times on our 4 day trip!

Visited July 2013
Sydney, Australia
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Yum!!!!!!”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Amazing. Guide was great. A lot of fun and knowledgeable. Rain was torrential and he gave me his umbrella. Went above and beyond to keep us as dry and possible. Food was amazing and took us to places I would not have known to look for myself. Food will definitely fill you up. A variety of cuisine from different countries. I can't remember exactly where we went (should have reviewed this earlier) however we ate Cuban food, tried a Cuban Coffee, A sweet, Gelato, some Colombian, Argentinian and a cocktail. It was a great night out. Well worth the $$. I think there was 6 -7 stops. Highly recommended.

Visited June 2013