“We had a Great Time”

$68.98*
Miami Food and Art Walking Tour of Wynwood Neighborhood
Ranked #1 of 15 Food & Drink in Miami
More attraction details
Owner description: Miami Culinary Tours brings you everything South Florida’s culinary communities have to offer as well as the culture and tradition behind those doing the cooking. We organize Miami food tasting tours that not only showcase a particular type of cuisine, but also the culture and history behind it, giving tour participants the full story. The food tours in Miami are divided into different categories depending on cuisine and neighborhoods and offer foodies, both residents and visitors to the area, a chance to sample delicious dishes.
Yuma, Arizona
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“We had a Great Time”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

Our guide was Mirka and she was wonderful and full of life. she really knows the cuisine of South Beach.
She not only took us to great places we might not have noticed or stopped at but she also had great information about the food being served and the history of South Beach. My favorite was a small place called the Bolivar. Mirka would stop along our trek to be sure we caught the street shows which were happening everywhere. We met some nice people and overall we had a really great time. I highly recommend this as a way to get a taste of what's available and what to look for as you amble up and down the beach. Thanks Mirka for a fun time.

Visited July 2013

Tarzana, California
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Delicious!!!”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Tasted some great food, while walking around town and getting to know the area. I can't remember our tour guide but she was fun, informative and great with our kids (ages 10, 12 & 16). Definitely worth it!

Visited March 2013
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Tasting Experience to enjoy!”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Had an evening free while in town for work...thought I'd try something totally different: Cuisine of Miami's South Beach. True to my expectations, we strolled among the various restaurants, hotels and diners that populate the area. Most of these places, I never would have found on my own, and at each, we were greeted with a small bite of different country's cuisine, including Cuban, Argentinian, Columbian, Jewish and Italian, usually meeting the chef or owner. My only complaint was that the guide, while extremely knowledgable and friendly, spoke so rapidly into the small, undersized speaker that at times, that I had no idea of what we were eating, and I had to ask my dining companions "What is this called again?" (I am not the quickest on the take-up when a Spanish name is flown by me.). Still, well worth the time and price. I look forward to the sister tour in Little Havana, a few miles away.

Miami, Florida
74 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 206 helpful votes
“Excellent way to explore new places and food”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

We have an amazing afternoon walking around South Beach with Richard our excellent tour guided. Being South Beach such a tourist trap, it is interesting to walk around and be guided to different restaurants that offer a great variety of food and drinks. The tour features architecture, history and urban culture of South Beach.
We have plenty of food in our 7 stops.
As the tour begins on 7th street but ends of 15th St, we parked on a public parking on 12th st, this was a great find and very cheap option.
I highly recommend to take some bottle water with you.
If you want to experience SoBe in a different way, to meet people from around the world and to try a diversity of food, this tour is a MUST GO.

California
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Great!”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

We did the tour around miami beach. Got plenty of food. The walking kinda helps with the digestion and I also particularly liked that we got other items besides food pointed out to us (art deco, people's homes, and other interesting facts).

I would totally do this again. Bring along a bottle of water since Miami can get pretty hot and also bring a nice pair of walking shoes.

We also bought our tickets on Goldstar (save some money!)