“Great tour! Worth every penny and every second!”

Miami Culinary Tours - Private Tours
$68.99*
Miami Food and Art Walking Tour of Wynwood Neighborhood
Ranked #1 of 18 Food & Drink in Miami
More attraction details
Owner description: Miami Culinary Tours brings you everything South Florida’s culinary communities have to offer as well as the culture and tradition behind those doing the cooking. We organize Miami food tasting tours that not only showcase a particular type of cuisine, but also the culture and history behind it, giving tour participants the full story. The food tours in Miami are divided into different categories depending on cuisine and neighborhoods and offer foodies, both residents and visitors to the area, a chance to sample delicious dishes.
Reviewed July 19, 2013

The tour was a delight! Mirka is very knowledgeable and extremely attentive! The choices of restaurants and quality of the food is outstanding, the time flew as we sampled the different foods of Miami top restaurants. I started the tour alone, i finished the tour with new friends, and Mirka is so kind and considerate of everyone's needs and dietary needs and preferences.
All the history of Miami Art Deco is explained in a fun and interesting way, mixed with food, drinks and lot of stories! You start the tour as strangers, you end the tour as friends! Absolutely a MUST when you visit Miami Beach! Thank you!!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,282)

Reviewed July 11, 2013

Great experience! I plan to do the Little Havana tour next time I'm in the area. The food was delicious and the tour guide Mirka gave you information on the history and architecture of South beach. Definitely worth the money!

Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

The other reviewers are telling the truth. This is a must do in south beach. The guide was knowledgeable and friendly. The food was nothing short of amazing at each stop. I would do it again today if I could. I will be back to do it later though.
My wife and I had a blast on a Saturday night with two other couples. There was a lot of fun And beverages at each stop. You will not be disappointed unless you just do not like food.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

This was a very fun and enjoyable culinary tour!! Although my husband was a bit leery at first when the cab driver dropped us off in the neighborhood of Little Havana, but with Mirka's (our tour guide) warm personality and wonderful local business/restaurant owners, made this a great time! Not only did we try numerous foods from different restaurants, but Mirka pointed out numerous landmarks to us including watching a few local people play dominos......What makes tours such as this so great, is the willingness to understand other cultures, foods and wares, and the adventure to do something out of the ordinary! Would definitely recommend!!! Enjoy and bon appetite!

Reviewed June 25, 2013

We met Mirka at the appointed location on time. She was very nice and friendly. There were only 4 people in the tour so Mirka given all her knowledge about the history of Miami and how local live in this fancy, livelily city. Although my parents expected more from what were given for the price, but I still think it was a very interesting special tour. The foods were so delicious, especially the pumpkin pasta at Serafina Restaurant. Find discount code on-line may help you save some money.