WINNER WONDERLAND

and up
Little Havana Food and Walking Tour in Miami
Ranked #1 of 11 Food & Drink in Miami
More attraction details
Owner description: Miami Culinary Tours brings you everything South Florida’s culinary communities have to offer as well as the culture and tradition behind those doing the cooking. We organize Miami food tasting tours that not only showcase a particular type of cuisine, but also the culture and history behind it, giving tour participants the full story. The food tours in Miami are divided into different categories depending on cuisine and neighborhoods and offer foodies, both residents and visitors to the area, a chance to sample delicious dishes.
Riverside, California
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“First stop in Miami beach....Food tour!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2013

If you are in Miami Beach make this tour your first stop! We literally got off the plane, checked into our hotel and met up for this tour on our first day in SOBE. Our awesome guide Richie, took us to some wonderful spots for food but he was also very knowledgable of the area and provided a fun and entertaining experience. Being a local he was great to provide insight on places we might want to visit and the tour also provided samplings of some wonderful restaurants that we could revisit at a later date. (Special nod to David's cafe....the bread was AMAZING!!) Miami beach has a lot of very expensive restaurants....nothing is worse than wasting good money on a bad meal. Just because the food is expensive does not mean that it is better! The Food tour is a great way to help avoid that possibility!

Visited June 2013
2 Thank Shannon B

“The most interesting and tasteful tour I have ever been on!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2013

The food tour was simply amazing. Our tour guide, Anna, was sweet and so informative. I went with a group of girls for my sister's bachelorette party and it was the highlight of the party. The food was delcious and the experience was incredible. I would highly recommend this food tour to anyone.

Miami
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“SOBE Food Tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2013

Had a great time being a tourist in my own City and was able to meet people who shared an interest in food. Tour was well organized, restaurants were average but it was great to be able to go around and try several options. I went on a 6pm weekday tour which was great because we were able to take advantage of a couple happy hour drink specials (to compliment the tasty food on the tour!) The best part of the tour was our guide Mirka! She was friendly, knowledgeable, accommodating & entertaining!

1 Thank Shaneil S
Baltimore, Maryland
“*Dont miss out,DO thee Miami Food Tour* u will love it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2013

My love and I met up in Miami,before we went I researched the tour and I thought it would be a cool experience. On our 2nd day there we did the tour. We only had 1 other couple so our group was super small yet left more room to be interactive. Mirka was our guide and she was enthusiastic and very friendly. She showed us some of the best hotels and awesome views and took us to hot eating spot you wont forget. You will most likely re visit these spots.My fiance and I loved the charlotte bakery chicken empanadas with that special sauce.Yumm and we loved Serafina Dream Italian pasta. DO try the guava pastries,they are delish. This was def a great experience and we 100% recommend everyone to try it!. Only complaint I have is the heat, but of course that was out of my control.

Guelph, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“The best first step in Miami beach!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2013

If you gonna spend at least 3 days vacation on Miami beach, the worth thing to know is to recognize some historical area and so the impressive food. You will realize that there are so many restaurants in Miami beach, but how can you know which restaurant is good and which one that you like. I recommended you to do a food trial with the food tour first to try several feature of food surrounded in Miami beach. Then after you realized which one is the most suited you, you can ask the guide tour to recommend you more places that will really impress you! Believed me you don't want to waste you time to find one that you like or experience some expensive price that doesn't worth to try.