Knights Inn Miami Motel Bianco
$135
HolidayInn.com
$200
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $267/night.

$108
$181
$159
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Crowne Plaza Miami Airport(Miami)(Great Value!)
$120
$93
  • Pool
Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay(Miami)(Great Value!)
$179
$135
Marriott Hotels
$105
Priceline
  • Pool
Regency Hotel Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
$122
$108
Cancelon
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 10, 2012

Do not stay here.Front desk clerks are rude and so is manager. I booked 4 rooms and when we get their they only had 3 available.joke of a continental breaks. Windows in shower with broken shades.fuse box in another one of the rooms we booked.Ants crawling all over the sink and lets not forget that one of our cars was broken into while sitting in their lot.their website says they have 24 hrs surveillance?! they didn't do anything to help

• Stayed: November 2012
3  Thank miosotis83
Reviewed November 10, 2012

WORST experience of my life at this place you claim is so nice. First of all, we booked 4 rooms, when we arrived they could only give us 3 rooms and the "manager" gave us a hard time about THEIR mistake. Congrats, you get customer service award of the year! And a word of advice, you should really advise people you are actually located in the GHETTO and your "parking lot patrol" is non-existent. I really enjoyed my car getting broken into and all mine and my husbands luggage for our 7 day cruise getting stolen. Your hotel was well worth the $1900 in car repairs and $1000 worth of stolen luggage. And I'm so glad you guys cared when we discovered what had happened in YOUR parking lot, "Oh there's nothing we can do." Hope everyone heeds my warnings and stays away from this place!

Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Heather M
Reviewed October 14, 2012 via mobile

We arrived really late at night to check into the motel Bianco and unfortunately not only was it difficult to find but there was a very small parking lot and we had to park the corner which was nerve racking considering the area. Once we got to check in the front desk person did not seem to understand or speak much English. Despite that check-in was quick but oddly they ask for a $10 cash deposit for the key and remote control. The room was clean and charmingly decorated with nice furniture, comfy bed, and cute accents. The bars on the windows were more worrisome than charming. The tv was tiny and old fashioned with only basic cable. And really what is Miami without dexter. The only toiletries provided were a couple bars of soap, and the shower was big but dark and uninviting. There wasn't much in the area as far as eating but luckily there is a grocery store nearby and the room came with an empty fridge. Overall you could certainly do worse for the price, but this motel has nothing to impress.

• Stayed: October 2012
2  Thank Chrismarieh86
Reviewed October 10, 2012

BUGS- I dont think I have to explain anymore but I will. Bugs allover the bed, the sink, the desk. We asked the night auditor to come up (mind you we didnt tell him why) but he came up prepared with a rag and bug spray in hand. Thats when we knew we had to pack up and get out of there. Clearly it was a foreseeable situation on the property's part and I find that highly untolerable for a them to know that they have a situation and are still inviting guests to stay at thier property. Tried to check out early- they all refused to refund money for the remaining two nights. I left the hotel to find a new one on collins ave. (which is a much better location closer to the beach) They charged me the full stay so i have to let my bank clear it up. I hope each person gets to see this review, I am in the hospitality field so I am not bias and I am stating facts. Please avoid this hotel at all costs. Even the little things they do such as a $10 dollar deposit for the remote control or $10 deposit for the iron( no board included ) is absoulutely absurd. The manager was unavailable the entire stay and the employees were EXTREMELY underqualified to be working there- but that is how the establishment is run. Save your money and go to an actual property- this one does NOT count. I don't know how they have stayed in business so long.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank SportySpice S
Reviewed October 9, 2012

Hi I just want to tell people what happen on this motel it was horrible experience, I make a reservation since May 2012 they took money out my card, and I have a confirmation by email, I also called to make sure they receive the information, when I went to check in October 5, 2012 they just said my card decline the same day, they did not hesitate to contact me by phone, email, even they have this information since 5 months ago, they just told me sorry we just give you room away, and they didnt care about my family that was on the car, they didn't honor my reservation, they didn't want to accept my money, they just said I should check early between 2:00 pm to 6:00 PM, they didn't offer to help, even I just got our conference at 10:30 PM, I check in 11:00 PMM, they have horrible customer service, they don't care about customers, becarefull everyone before making a reservation with this hotel you may have to sleep on the car, or outside

Room Tip: Bad choice
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family